Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

OMG. Everyone take a chill pill. It’s a desk that will be used for 2 weeks and it clearly isn’t ready yet. Even if it was to go to air not lit up, with cardboard attached and everything, it would still be fine.

Media Spy can be very annoying sometimes!

9 Likes

Given the lack of Sunrise-specific branding I’m guessing this desk might also be part of the main games coverage.

Any chance we could see Brisbane’s 6pm bulletin presented from this location? Or will they be stuck in the studio?

5 Likes

From what I remember of Wake Up that’s exactly what it looks like…

1 Like

Sharyn and Max will both be at the GC tomorrow night so perhaps…

3 Likes

Based on the promo aired tonight, it looks like Nat will have a cameo in Home and Away tomorrow (April 3), reading a news report about a kidnapping.

4 Likes

Fake News.

2 Likes

Beretts, Sam Mac & Eddy were all on the Gold Coast this morning. It appeared as though Eddy was standing someplace close to where the set will be at Broadbeach. The rest of the team (Kochie, Sam & Nat) will join them tomorrow from the set shown in the above picture from Michael Pell in Broadbeach.

2 Likes

Berett’s was carrying the Queen’s baton to it’s final destination this morning.

3 Likes

My god, their graphics with the comm games tie in’s are a dogs breakfast seriously.

5 Likes

One would hope they will at least refresh the lower thirds by the end of the Comm games. I won’t hold my breath though.

Didn’t think it was as bad as the Rio ones.

2 Likes

Adam Boland had that brilliant idea of having the Ten Network’s news breakfast show located in a beachside set. Seven have outright pinched his idea!

4 Likes

I hope they installed that structure at high tide rather than low tide.

2 Likes

Still think it all looks pretty ordinary, for a purpose built host studio.

5 Likes

Yep, pull-up banners don’t exactly scream quality.

7 Likes

Looks worse on air than Michael Pell’s unfinished photo.

5 Likes

More caps:

10 Likes