Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Matt Doran co -hosting with Edwina and Angela Cox presenting news, Mark Beretta presenting sport this week.

6 Likes

I’d switch Eddy and Angela.

2 Likes

When they did an OB on the Gold Coast (when I still was living up there) a while back I asked if I could have a photo… looked at me up and down smirked then walked off.

1 Like

That is EXACTLY how I assume she would be. Urgh.

2 Likes

I have more respect for Armytage then Barthlomew and that’s saying something.

3 Likes

Michael Usher and Angela Cox are hosting Weekend Sunrise again this weekend. Great team!

8 Likes

Seven News music was used during breaking news on Sunrise this morning. I quite liked it and think they should do it more often rather than the cheerful music they play at the most inappropriate times.

3 Likes

There was a time when ‘Breaking News’ actually had an impact. You would hear the words ‘Breaking News’, stop what you are doing and listen, because you knew that a big story/news event was happening. Now it seems every story is a breaking news story, even if it happened 3 hours ago, they have footage & a reporter on scene (yet it’s still labelled breaking news!). All networks do it now and it is particularly bad on the breakfast shows.

11 Likes

Sunday

6 Likes

Nat is back from holidays and co-hosting with Matt Doran with Edwina reading news/entertainment and Sam Mac is back presenting the weather this week.

5 Likes

Glad to have Nat back in the chair. Don’t get me wrong, I like Eddy but she’s better on the news

Wonder when Beretts will go on his leave

6 Likes

Nat and Matt standing when saying the date during the intro. Interesting.

5 Likes

I thought Matt and Nat had great chemistry and banter between them this morning.

5 Likes

How long have sunrise been doing “Traffic Watch” “Weather Alert” etc transition bumpers?

1 Like

Are they are using the NBC music at the beginning?

3 Likes

Only appears in the 7am opener.

They could also use the plasma for the headlines…

9 Likes

The Today Show did this for a little while. I liked it quite a bit, not sure why they ditched it.

2 Likes

So it wouldn’t be shown in Perth then, since they have the ‘local’ 7am opener before Perth news…

Loving Matt Doran VS Sam Mac :joy:.

I really hope Matt gets the 3 day role. He’s very good at live TV.

5 Likes

@David sure has been some fun between Matthew and Samuel this week, with Sam this morning trying to recreate the photo that Matt posted on instagram the other day! :joy:

8 Likes