Sunrise

6 Likes

If Kochie didn’t extend, he probably would have been offered it.

6 Likes

You’re probably right, either that or they would’ve gone with Sam or Nat, who at that point seemed to be hosting together once a week.

Goes to show how a lot can change in the space of a few years, such as Matt Doran now being such a prominent part of the show.

3 Likes

Any word on updated gfx for Sunrise?

2 Likes

It’s seems like this question and the set question gets asked every couple of days. The answer doesn’t change.

7 Likes

Let’s see

1 Like

I don’t know if the question comes up every few days, but there are definitely opinions on here that certain elements on the show should refresh. Which I think are quite reasonable.

2 Likes

Matt and Nat hosting today with Eddy presenting the news.

6 Likes

Five days in since returning from holidays and both hosts are already away. Should just make Nat and Matt as permanent hosts.

2 Likes

No thanks.

2 Likes

Maybe this will be the permanent Friday team going forward?

Worth noting that in past years, Kochie wouldn’t start taking his regular day off until late February/early March, so interesting to see that both him and Sam have a day off first week back…

2 Likes

Neil Mitchell on Hot Topics this morning talking absolute rubbish.

2 Likes

I may have missed something - but Neil Mitchell hasn’t appeared on sunrise for years has he?

1 Like

Don’t think so. Was a bit shocked to see him pop up tbh.

I’m surprised by that considering 3AW and Nine.

4 Likes

They should make Matt & Mon hosts for Fridays, that way you have a consistant team for Monday-Thursday and Friday - Sunday. Keep Nat on news, Berrets on sport, Sam on weather but have Matt & Mon front it and feature them more prominently in promos and marketing. Maybe have Sally Bowrey do entertainment if Eddy is going to less than 5 days a week.

3 Likes

Nothing is changed until further notice.

4 Likes

JT is presenting weather in the studio this morning.

8 Likes

Garish.

5 Likes

Maybe that’s why Nat and Matt did the week together over summer, perhaps as a test…

3 Likes