Sunrise

Promo for next week ending in still photo sequence, new ender.

Edit: Video

11 Likes

Dang. That’s a cool promo headshot

6 Likes

Well he clearly needs to improve in his role then. Im sticking by my opinion.

1 Like

Quite like the new ender, but it’s a bit too fast. Needed one or two more stills for effect.

I think Weekend Today version is better.

2 Likes

Sun 5/5/24
Angela Cox hosting with Matt today.
Tarsh reading news.
Mon and Sally both have sick children.

8 Likes
7 Likes

It’s been a while since Angela last filled in.

4 Likes

She used to fill-in alongside Andrew O’Keefe’s final years, 2016 or 2017 IIRC, would’ve been after returning from her nearly 7 years in the US Bureau. When AOK started to get a bit opinionated and firey too.

3 Likes

New Sunrise promo. Unfortunately only captured a few bits of it.

Had the same end board sequence of Nat and Shirvo we’ve seen recently and a Sunrise banner on a rooftop.

12 Likes

What happened to Beretts??

2 Likes

He was there… I missed it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I thought he got the sacked

1 Like

Video

10 Likes

I think they need to have a localised one for Melbourne, like they last had with Kochie and Nat prior to mid-last year, even if it’s only subtle, makes a difference.

I take it this new campaign is in response to the show’s worrying ratings in recent weeks, even though like Chase, probably no need to ‘panic’.

2 Likes

I like the look of those name boards. But it feels odd to finish a team promo with only two of them on the end tag.

3 Likes

Would argue the two situations are different in that while there’s some cause for concern about Sunrise, there definitely should be alarm bells going off at Seven regarding The Chase and it’s future.

1 Like

5 Likes

Melbourne has a new Correspondent. Andrew McCormack from Seven News Melbourne
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6mYKTPB4ze/?igsh=MTRtaTlodzJzcGUyZg==

6 Likes

Probably because Teegan Dolling has just gone on a 6 week holiday.

1 Like

Similar to how Georgia Costi is only filling in while Georgie Chumbley is on parental leave in Brisbane.

3 Likes