Sunrise

Sunrise piling on Anastasia Palaszczuk will do them no favours in Qld particularly when they reported it yesterday, then it featured on 7 news last night and now again this morning, with no real substance and nothing new to report.
At least it’s a break from the Qld crime crisis I guess.

5 Likes

Don't miss superstar @jessicamauboy performing LIVE at Brekky Central tomorrow morning on @Channel7 and @7plus 🌟🌟🌟🎤🎤🎤🎶🎶🎶#sunriseon7 pic.twitter.com/FY09ehkvN4

— Sunrise (@sunriseon7) August 30, 2023

4 Likes

Jessica Mauboy this morning

Also this morning

8 Likes

Has anyone else read the ticker? I did a bit this morning and it was very wordy with plenty of grammatical mistakes.

8 Likes

I had noticed the ticker this time around gives more detail, much less brief.

3 Likes

Many of the stories ran to three screen caps.

1 Like

I don’t like the super with the full screens. It’s to messy and cluttered.

The issue is I don’t know how you fix it.

5 Likes

Another musical performance this morning.

8 Likes

Schools spectacular? Looks so amateur and cheap.

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Did you want them to move the theatre set into the studio?

3 Likes

Don’t be silly. It’s clear zero effort was made. Three extra lights brought on stage, just a daggy visualisation on the screen and again the floor is an issue. A shiny black thing would look much better for music performances instead of the hospital lino. Not to mention the cavernous dark ceiling.

It’s the kind of thing News Breakfast and Today would routinely be shredded over on this place.

1 Like

Looked pretty good to me

2 Likes

If you want theatre-quality production, go see it yourself.

2 Likes

Top story this morning is “breaking news” of the natural death of Princess Diana’s boyfriend’s father. It was followed by leaked audio of Princess Diana featured in a new doco. Come on…

5 Likes

After Today had closed the gap in the previous two weeks, Sunrise pulled ahead again in week 35 with its best rating for three weeks. It was a combination of Sunrise going up a few thousand and Today falling a few.

4 Likes

Does this match up with Sylvia and Jayne filling with and now the return of Sarah last week?

Also corresponds with the purchase of a smoke machine for performances on Sunrise :wink:

6 Likes

3/9/2023 Natarsha Belling is presenting the news today.

Former 7NEWS sports presenter Jim Wilson made an appearance during the 9:30am weather cross.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Weather OBs this morning have had a lot of problems. The link seems to be just holding up.

3 Likes