Sunrise

That green isn’t the right colour.

They need to be careful with the colour palette.

1 Like

I preferred the old round table. The etched logo on the edge of it looked classier than this foam print ring.

I agree, the long screen in that area looks unfinished. It’s like they have just plonked the screen infront of the wall. It needs a pattern or something, even extend that feature wall behind it or something .

@Andrew i agree on the cleanliness and care of Martin Place. Though the wood flooring did hold up well. Now the cameras are robotic as well I’d imagine less “scuffing” and damage would be done compared to a full crew in studio?

1 Like

Money Money Money :notes:

p.s. what ever happened to this massive screen?

Brisbane could use it

2 Likes

Looks like a production studio.

4 Likes

Is that not the studio / studios they are in sans the desks?

As in the current studio they’re in now.

Lol it’s a production studio.

3 Likes

It’s also not owned by seven. It’s NEPs screen that seven hired for those.

1 Like

Isn’t that from Epping?

Looks very similar to the studios Seven were using for AFL and Cricket during COVID years (NEP South Melbourne?) And I think Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Beijing 2022 Winter Olympics came from near HSV-7 BCM/Marvel Stadium Docklands Studios Melbourne (where they imported that huge expensive interactive set - something I hope Nine don’t do next year)?

What are Eveleigh Studios 1 and 2 used for?

The Cash Cow TikTok only showed Studio 3/3A is Home and Away, and Studio 4 is 7NEWS & associated shows.

If i recall, I think they are general studios (photoshoots, green room etc) Can’t remember what the other one was used for?

1 & 2 are NEP’s aren’t they?

1 Like

Yep. NEP have 2 studios, So im assuming they are 1 & 2 as they are the same address as 7

1 Like

Yes, I believe the The Chase might be filmed in one of these.

2 Likes

The other one as far as I understand it had that big screen in it.

1 Like

This could conceivably mean that he may record episodes after doing The Morning Show, though I don’t know if this’ll be the case going forward.

1 Like

Looks like it. From the NEP website:

https://www.nepgroup.com.au/services/television-studios-for-hire

8 Likes

Can confirm The Chase & also MKR Kitchen HQ film in the NEP studios a few steps down.

2 Likes