Sunrise

Because housing is needed for other people besides migrants?

3 Likes

That’s quite possibly what they meant. However the way they stated it was a direct link between the 2 numbers.
More inaccurate reporting over the Pinkenba housing proposal: “state and federal governments remain deadlocked over their proposals”. This is not true. The fed gov (Jim Chalmers) said yesterday they will work with the state gov once a proposal is put to them.

7 Likes

Monday 15.05.2023 Katie Brown presenting weather from New Zealand

3 Likes

4 Likes

No chance she’s got a one way ticket?

New Social media cover photo

5 Likes

I thought Sam Mac was back this week

All they said was Jimmy was covering for a week. Given the wedding has just happened, he was never going to be back this week.

3 Likes

Former Nine News reporter Lucy McLeod started reporting last week as the show’s Sydney reporter.

Today, she has been reporting on “breaking news” that a fog alert had been issued for Sydney drivers. Despite her saying there is no effect for flying, she is doing the crosses from inside the airport.

7 Likes

Sunrise covering the Wellington fire including Wellington Mayor Tory Whanau.

5 Likes

This is the most Sunrise thing I’ve ever read.

10 Likes

I actually can’t.
“bReAkInG nEwS… there was fog a few hours ago in Sydney. But miraculously, it has since lifted.”

3 Likes

Tuning it at 8:30 you might have got a shock…

16 Likes

That’s pretty good of them to do that, good on Sunrise!

13 Likes

Yes I agree.

Then Today will copy…:face_with_peeking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s great. So good of Sunrise. Something that will be missed when they move.

6 Likes
1 Like

Sunday 21.05.2023 Sally presenting with Matt today. No additional newsreader. Sally and Matt shared the top 2 stories then Sally read the remainder of the news.

6 Likes

Maybe Monique called in sick late.

5 Likes