Sunrise

note to mods: thought it weird me singling out one of the shows, hence reiterated here too

1 Like

Edit 9:14 finish.

9 Likes

What a shit desk :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

It’s fine for the couple of times they use it a year.

1 Like

Didn’t the Today show do the same thing?

1 Like

15/4/2023 Sally Bowrey is co-hosting with Matt today. Natarsha Belling is presenting the news.

4 Likes

Saturday 15.04.2023
Sally Bowrey hosting with Matt Doran today.
Natarsha Belling presenting news.
Beretts reporting on the AFL Gather Round as part of Sports Talk.
Tamra Bow doing the cruise giveaway.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Cruise giveaway in Brisbane is a great idea but shame it wasn’t promoted a bit more prior to this morning. Only saw it advertised once or twice yesterday.

2 Likes

Beretts reporting on the AFL again today.

4 Likes

The move to the new studios in Eveleigh must be imminent. Kylie Gillies posted to her Instagram the other day, something along the lines of her cleaning up her desk at Martin Place.

8 Likes

I’m nervous for them re what sort of set they’re going to roll out. I don’t have high expectations sadly!

8 Likes

Wish they would swap Sally & Tarsh around. I get they wouldn’t considering Sally is on contract meanwhile Tarsh is freelancing. Watched the show this morning while at work much better then the train wreck over on 9… but god Matt & Tarsh are just the best together serious when needed but hilariously funny with banter… Sally was just kinda sitting there awkwardly left out… or tried to join in but was not on the same level.

1 Like

Hopefully something like this made by @eddel:

3 Likes

True. While Tarsh is freelancing, they won’t slot her in to host.

At the same time, Sally does awkward well, so it may play to her strengths to be “left out” of Matt & Tarsh’s in-jokes, as some viewers may be (who never saw them on 10.)

4 Likes

Monday 17.04.2023
Shirvo hosting with Nat today. Katie Brown presenting weather.

4 Likes

Shirvo with mullet.

3 Likes

He’s really starting to come into his own as a presenter.

7 Likes

Obviously it’s a decision based on familiarity and availability, but I think this positioning plays to their strengths too. I actually prefer having senior anchors like Nat, Georgie and Roscoe in that newsreader chair. Tarsh is one of a few that fits that bill well. I find Sally to be better at presenting than newsreading too, so I quite like this shuffle.

4 Likes