Random Mocks

I thought I was witnessing a Channel 7/TVNZ merger.

3 Likes

lowkey looks better then most of the mocks on here😂

3 Likes

R*blox is automatically censored on Media Spy

2 Likes

I wonder why!? They make great programs! I love how 10 is now a New Zealand program on the big R game!

Is her right eye in pain or is her wink just stuck there?

1 Like

Another idea for Seven’s move to Eveleigh. This would be for news only, Sunrise/Morning Show would have a separate set.

48 Likes

Is it channel 7 or 6? :wink:

6 Likes

Hopefully 6 lmao, I’d love a studio like that

8 Likes

It’s the 6pm bulletin on 7!

Find the money and I’ll design it for you haha

4 Likes

Would be ideal and looks great. Too bad they won’t have a smart design like this. Sevens news set in Sydney hasn’t been any good since 2006

4 Likes

Arguably, that could be said about their entire news service even if their decline (and Nine News’ improvements) didn’t start for another 2-3 years…

That’s awesome! I’d love to see a Sunrise version of this if you get the time.

IMO 7 really need a set similar to 9’s, in the sense that it doesn’t require the remodelling of various set pieces between different programs. Maybe a different desk for Sunrise/TMS and News based programs but nothing more than that.

3 Likes

I would’ve though 2011 was more appropriate to define a decline in their appearance and their service.

3 Likes

Im talking about their set here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very similar to what NBC today are now using. I think you’re on to something!

1 Like

Or Adelaide with the open newsroom in the background. Looks great @eddel, just not sure about the strip at the front of the riser.

6 Likes

Yes, I know this style of Mock Super has been done before.

But with Seven starting to put some of their old bulletins online, it was probably a matter of time before someone got some inspiration from the old graphics in those and tried to do a modern Seven Nightly News mock!

While I wouldn’t say that I’m a massive fan of the old Seven Nightly News On-Air Presentation (I probably have more an affinity to the National Nine News of yesteryear, like most Sydneysiders it seems), at the same time it’d be nice to see just a sprinkle of inspiration from older graphics and presentation in current/future packages while still maintaining a mostly modern/up to date look.

16 Likes

New logo MOCK for Channel Extra - channel 97

Rebranded to include Channel 9 logo

11 Likes

I like it, but I would have chosen a font that goes well with the other 4 multi-channels. Something a bit more bold and with just a leading capital.

51 Likes

Yep, now that’s a mock “9Extra” logo I could actually imagine seeing on TV! :sunglasses:

6 Likes