Sunrise

Yep. Did it from Melbourne in the ‘Weather Tracker’. He did Sunrise, 4:30 News and 6pm News.

6 Likes

Excellent coverage by Bianca, Steve and Jordan reporting from Chinchilla this morning on the tragedy there. Withholding the police officers’ and civilian names until all colleagues have been informed.

6 Likes

Marlina Whop (7News Brisbane political reporter) reporting on Golden Globes from US.

1 Like

More in the General News area.

2 Likes

Monique is fantastic too isnt she. To have your summer fill ins be as strong as they are is a real credit to sunrise.

11 Likes

I’m surprised no one noticed that Sunrise showed unblurred footage of the bodies around 8:30 this morning. It was on-air for quite a while too, more than 20 seconds. TODAY showed the same footage, blurred.

Disgusting and very irresponsible oversight.

7 Likes

For everything Sunrise does right, they do something wrong. In this case that’s inexcusable given the context of the report and the fact they were considerate enough to withhold the names of the deceased to begin with.

1 Like

The bodies were shown for over one minute with as the ariel vision kept looping. Assume it was the shooters.

Nine’s helicopter shots looked different to Seven’s on this occasion. Nine:

1 Like

Honestly how much would it take for Sunrise to make the vision blurred? Not much I suppose but they seem to have just gleefully let it go like that which is quite irresponsible.

4 Likes

I suspect they didn’t realise what they were looking at.

They did the same thing again on the morning news at 11:30am though different angle on one of the bodies.

Surprised they weren’t covered.

3 Likes

Maybe careless, I doubt deliberate.

6 Likes

Just checked ABC and they showed exactly the same vision as Seven with no blurring. Their vision went even longer and from more angles.

Starting to wonder if they are bodies at all, as it isn’t that clear.

Plus as I mentioned, surprised they weren’t covered. There is vision from a different area of a body that is covered and clearly marked.

Update ABC have now blurred their vision including a body they previously showed that was covered.

3 Likes

I highly doubt it was gleeful.

2 Likes

Update: Seven got the message.

2 Likes

Beretts back doing sport this morning.

Typo during story about police deaths in Qld. “Queenslanders” missing the N.

3 Likes

Thursday (15.12.2022) - Friday (16.12.2022): Monique Wright and Matt Doran are co-hosting.

7 Likes

Thought it was the weekend!

Cropping out the ACA logo

Original

6 Likes

Haha so petty!

1 Like

Also the Nine logo too!

They all do it if they can get away with it.

1 Like