Sunrise

Now to Love

Nothing to see here. Move along…

6 Likes

7 Likes

Not sure why anyone would want to steal Sam Mac.

2 Likes

This is from 2 days ago. Nine have since denied this.

1 Like

Ahh okay.

I reckon if Nine signed Sam on, he might just be that little boost they need to beat Sunrise consistently.

2 Likes

Really? I disagree.

Like him or not, you gotta admit he’s a ratings puller, is popular with a lot of the audience, and is part of the reason for Sunrise’s success since the 2016 relaunch.

I miss Sam Mac from the radio.

I disagree.

Why?

Sunrise lifted slightly to win on Wednesday while Today slipped 10,000. Sunrise’s margin was under 30k.
Today surged to a win in Sydney with one of its best audiences in that city in recent months. If Sunrise starts to lose in that market, they will be in big trouble. However, Today slumped in Brisbane to one of its lowest recent audiences while Adelaide was also very low.

Syd T > S > N
Mel N > T > S
Bri S > T > N
Ade S > N > T
Per S > T > N

8 Likes

Those Brisbane figures at breakfast are all over the place. Sunrise was third earlier in the week and first yesterday.

5 Likes

Sydney figures are also a bit funny :thinking:

2 Likes

The Cash Cow took a tumble this morning. Blurred on the screen to prevent showing the identity of the cash cow

7 Likes

Hilarious!

Was the face shown live on air?

2 Likes

We only saw the back of the head, but they still blurred it out.

2 Likes

So they blurred it live on air too?

1 Like

I suspected it was another one of those breakfast show contrived moments designed to get social media attention. Both Sunrise and Today treat their audience like idiots. No wonder discerning viewers are turning to News Breakfast on the ABC.

11 Likes

Yep. Quite ridiculous really.

1 Like

So it was setup then… how lame

2 Likes