Sunrise

“This segment is sponsored by Victoria’s Secret”

Brisbane intro yesterday was teasing that the Ca$h Grab could be in Queensland. But how will that ever work with daylight saving? Unless they do it in a pretty busy location and grab a passer-by. Otherwise they’d have to announce it early to have anyone turn up.
Never gonna happen in WA!

1 Like

According to @blackbox, the move to Everleigh is now July next year

6 Likes

That’s tragic.

3 Likes

Damn. TCN 9 Sydney moved in from November 2020. I wonder why they have to delay till July.

That means this current set they will have had 7 1/2 years by the time they move, that would have to be the longest they’ve ever had a set beating the previous set which was 6 years.

3 Likes

Well then they need to clean the couch cushions and repair the coffee table. I also noticed the other day the front of the timber flooring on the soft set is badly chipped.
They can’t leave it like that on air for another 6 months.

3 Likes

Sunday (13.11.2022): Natarsha Belling is reading the news and sport this morning.

Monday (14.11.2022) - Tuesday (15.11.2022): Monique Wright is reading the news.

Wednesday (18.11.2022) Matt Doran reporting live in Eugowra with special coverage on the NSW floods.

Thursday (17.11.2022): Monique Wright is reading the news.

Friday (18.11.2022): Matt Shirvington hosting with Nat. Monique Wright still reading the news.

6 Likes

Seven: “Hold my beer”

7 Likes

Most people wouldn’t notice it.

People have HD screens. They notice when a set looks like a shabby, scuffed and soiled airport terminal lounge.

3 Likes

To rework something the late Richie Benaud once reportedly said to Mark Taylor, The Titanic was a tragedy. Thousands dying in Ethiopia every day is a tragedy. Seven’s move to Everleigh not happening until July next year is not a tragedy.

13 Likes

I suggest you don’t take it so seriously :shushing_face:

4 Likes

You can’t miss it!

The Australian reports that Matt Shirvington has been anointed David Koch’s successor. Since the Adele incident last year, Shirvo has leapfrogged Matt Doran as the chosen stand-in for Koch when he’s away. Kochie’s new deal will allow him to work fewer days in the week and take longer blocks away from Sunrise. Shirvington has the backing of senior Seven management.

8 Likes

Groan. Unless Matt Doran didn’t want it, I don’t see the appeal of Shirvington as Kochie’s successor. He’s decent on sports and hosting big events but even Beretts or Larry would be better options.

2 Likes

How does that work? Kochie hasn’t even left.

You mean, “The Australian speculates” to create click bait.

8 Likes

Of course its click bait, whenever a source speculates.

As for Matt Shirvinton, he is good as a sports reader for Sydney’s News, and presenter for Sydney Weekender. As for host of Sunrise? Not yet. A few more gigs on Weekend Sunrise might chamge my l mind (aka more experience).

Succession planning

2 Likes