Sunrise

They’ll be doing their traditional pre-grand final broadcast from Fed Square as what they done pre-COVID.

3 Likes

Yeah but they were in London for 2 weeks. And they had limited sleep. Thought they would rest up that’s all. @BigVic

3 Likes

Slightly different promo outside of Melbourne.

7 Likes

Wednesday 21.09.2022
Mon and Shirvo hosting today with Eddy on news and Beretts on sport.

4 Likes

Huge contrast with Sunrise this morning with minimal royal coverage and no crosses to the UK; everyone still in black though.

7 Likes

I feel like when most of these people take legal action for defamation, they’re only drumming up and highlighting the original comments that no one remembered or really cared about anyway.

Also, Google Jeff Rayner and it’s nothing that hasn’t been said/reported by other media outlets well before the Sunrise interview. I think he’ll be hard pressed to score a win on this one.

I think in this case though considering in their apology Seven include the line that their guest “not uncharacteristically went a bit rogue” it’s a case they deserve to have to defend.

Thursday 22.09.2022
Mon and Shirvo hosting again today.

4 Likes

Whos this Mitch guy (7 News Reporter) from Adelaide… great new talent!

2 Likes

Not extending to 10am it seems today or tomorrow, like it usually would on public holidays. EPG says Today is. It shows the new producers aren’t quite in tune with even the little things

1 Like

Still with the black.

3 Likes

I guess Kochie and Nat have flown direct from London to Melbourne, so they can have a whole day’s rest today.

3 Likes

I think sunrise will probably use the GF OB tomorrow as a kind of reset and you will find that they will no longer be wearing black from then.

4 Likes

I’d say it’ll stop tomorrow. Would just be today for our National Day of Mourning.

6 Likes

really? he always looks so… I dunno, kinda smarmy on air and like he’s just reading off a script, no presence. What happened to Amanda Backman?

2 Likes

She resigned from the Seven Network earlier this year. Just prior to then she wasn’t appearing as regularly.

I would recommend watching the clip from this morning of him singing “Disneys Frozen”

The Adelaide correspondent was only ever used as necessary and sometimes there were several weeks when Amanda Blackman didn’t appear on Sunrise. I assume she still filed stories for the 6pm Adelaide news when she didn’t appear on Sunrise.

1 Like

He’s been with 7 Adelaide for a while.

https://twitter.com/msariovski?t=IJquIDw_45qXmII-gS4wMQ&s=09

1 Like