Sunrise

Kochie did say “all week” maybe on the day Robert is guest weatherman Katie will also be with him… let’s wait and see.

Also interesting to note when Kochie introduced Katie she jokingly said l thought l would be filling in for Beretts…

1 Like

I do recall Jude did do a very short stint as Weekend sport presenter could’ve been in December or January (can’t recall the year) and was terrible at presenting.

6 Likes

Sally Bowrey presented entertainment before the 7am news. I guess going forward this will be done by whoever is reading the news on that day (which will be Eddy’s role when she’s back).

5 Likes

Wednesday 20 July to Friday 22 July-

Kylie Gillies is hosting with Kochie.

9 Likes

Kylie’s mobile phone alarm went off during the news at 5.40am… the time she says she usually gets up for work.

11 Likes

Different opener at 6am from what was at 5.30am.
Kochie doing Hot Topics segment today.

1 Like

7 News Adelaide reporter & presenter Elspeth Hussey is Sydney reporter this week.

5 Likes

Just need Larry in for Kochie and we’ll be sorted

5 Likes

Pretty sure Larry and Kylie have hosted sunrise together previously. Maybe over one summer?

Not sure whether they presented weekday Sunrise together but I do remember they presented Weekend Sunrise together at least once; in fact it was on the day before The Morning Show premiered in 2007.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Robert Irwin will be presenting weather with Katie Brown from Australia Zoo tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Good to have Kylie back on Sunrise. Can she be the main sport cover now?

7 Likes

Melissa Doyle will be the host of the show ‘This is Your Life’ on Seven. She will appear on Sunrise to talk about this.

8 Likes

Catching up on this mornings show now. Kylie was very refreshing. Great to see her given this opportunity.

8 Likes

As I said, pretty sure they did the show over summer.

6 Likes

Did Mel actually appear on Sunrise today? The link above just takes me to the promo.
If she is going to appear on the show, a great opportunity to advertise Mel on sunrise again the day prior.

The article was written today; Melissa Doyle is appearing on the show on Thursday.

4 Likes

I only scrolled as far as the video. Can see the story underneath now. What a missed opportunity for a good promo to get some old viewers back to see Mel, even if it’s just one story…

Kylie filling in for Nat again today. Shame Nat’s not there to chat with Mel Doyle this morning.

7 Likes