Sunrise

8 Likes

13 Likes

Great shots.

5 Likes

Good move using Steve Titmus and Sharyn for the Hot Topics segment.

7 Likes

Surprised no one has mentioned that both Melbourne reporters have been shipped up to NSWs for the flood coverage. I’m assuming Seven are short staffed in Sydney?

1 Like

I wonder when was the last time we saw Monique out of Brekky Central? Nice to see them bring her along considering she’s not part of the regular weekday team.

5 Likes

Farewell brunch for Pell in Brisbane.

11 Likes

And Mon and Matt together on a weekday but not co-hosting.

5 Likes

So, now begins the new era! Excited to see what Sean brings to the show!

4 Likes

Carol was arguably more popular than Sam. She featured and was mentioned in several of his weather crosses.

4 Likes

Perhaps the last bit of Pell news on here. He got engaged with his partner Daniel Burgess-Wise (who also worked on Sunrise) tonight, judging by his Instagram story.

4 Likes

This desk is appalling.

8 Likes

I think for an OB it’s good but could be a bit bigger. Would be nice if they lit up the graphic box.

3 Likes

Looks like quite the bash going on in Sydney tonight. With at least Kochie in attendance.

1 Like

Kylie Gillies has posted also with Sally Obermeder.

2 Likes

Why were 2 MAFS people at Pell’s farewell? Says a lot really…

1 Like

Who made you the friends police…

9 Likes

From the article:

The engagement was witnessed by a whole host of his famous co-workers, including Sunrise stars David Koch, Edwina Bartholomew, Kylie Gillies and Matt Doran.

1 Like

Sunday 10 April -

Natarsha Belling is presenting news this morning.

9 Likes

Is it actually necessary to have rolling coverage of the Prime Minister catching a plane to Canberra to call the election?

2 Likes