Sunrise

Any why are they walking over someone’s front lawn, walking down a fairly nice wide street would’ve given them a better angle IMO.

4 Likes

Great idea, yet again a common problem with Seven, poorly executed.

The gents should be in chinos and a shirt and walk down a street not across someone’s nature strip.

5 Likes

And the interviews that were planned were brushed and will not be rescheduled.
Also, when they did their Cash Cow calls, they said that they didn’t do it because of “major breaking news”, without mentioning the story itself. Then after the Cash Cow, they were back to that particular “major braeikng news”. Now is that is a clear double standard.

1 Like

Surely you’d end up with people concerned about road safety with Kochie, Nat & co walking down the road in their chinos :rotating_light:

1 Like

Out of shot is the guy yelling ‘get off my lawn’ at them…

7 Likes

@Andrew I didn’t say walking down the road, a street.

Not hard to find a open space to walk in than being corporates in suits walking across someone’s lawn… Really well thought out that was!

That would be good start, but I don’t think they need to worry about it at this point. The only people who seemed to be obsessed with it being Sydney is us here on Media Spy :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheres the diversity?.. All white …

2 Likes

I think the clothes are fine, but looking at Sunrise’s hosts, I think they have a diversity image problem.

2 Likes

Matt Shirvington co-hosting with Nat today.

6 Likes

Matt Shirvington hosting on a weekday is a big surprise given his limited experience, but good luck nonetheless to him.

Maybe they should’ve had Beretts hosting and Shirvo on sport.

2 Likes

Yeah sunrise is pulling great numbers in Melbourne :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not keen on this Matt either. Beretts should be hosting today. He and Nat actually have chemistry.

And Brisbane :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They need some fresh blood in the ranks. I think he did a great job.

2 Likes

Some caps of ‘Shirvo’ co-hosting this morning

6 Likes

Dare I say it, I suspect that 7 is getting the national audience familiar with Shirvo for the day when Kochie retires and Doran moves to weekdays.

Could certainly see Shirvo cohosting on weekends and filling in on weekdays more often when that happens.

5 Likes

That would be good. Shirvo was obviously green when he started but I think he is very confident and does really well hosting now.

6 Likes

He’s too much of a light weight to be hosting the weekday edition as of yet. His interview with the Trade Minister was soft at best. Not even Edwina hosts outside of summer. Very odd decision today.

I think they can do better than him permanently on weekends too.

Shirvo might’ve not been the strongest but it was SO refreshing seeing someone new hosting. The Sunrise ensemble is so old and tired IMO. The show’s in desperate need of new blood.

Not to pick apart every name on the show, but I think Beretts is becoming a bit same same. Wouldn’t be totally opposed to a direct swap between him and Mel McLaughlin.

2 Likes