Sunrise

‘Woman’.

And they are correct in their description of her.

5 Likes

None of which justifies dragging someone out of their car with force. Disgraceful.

Dragging people out of cars over petty offences, stomping on heads. What next?

Glad I don’t live in that hell hole.

That’s your opinion and I have mine. Agree to disagree. I’m not bothering to respond anymore.

8 Likes

Really nice to have the whole team (bar Eddy) on this morning, instead of having a different line up every couple of days. This is the consistency the show needs.

Hopefully Sam and Kochie will be on for the full week.

Any idea yet when Kochie’s last day is, before having a few weeks off for Port Adel commitments?

2 Likes

There lies your problem.
Live here and you’ll have a different perspective. These people are bloody idiots and making the lockdown worse for all of us.

9 Likes

Not commenting directly about your post, in fact this is more about all the recent posts, but can we keep this on-topic with Sunrise, rather than the politics & stories? And IMO I do agree with @Nicholas, this isn’t a “hell-hole,” and if we all work together we’ll be out of this situation soon.

5 Likes

Totally agreed with the comment made on the Newsfeed by Kochie!
People like her make my blood boil and yes the majority of people with a ounce of common sense in Melbourne would agree with the comment…but with stronger language

8 Likes
7 Likes

Do we know if the whole team will be there for an OB the entire morning, or just Beretts there?

5 Likes

Wow I wonder how that’s possible for them to do that? Isn’t it a monument/statue these days?

Swap’n’go from BP and big lit stick.

I saw them setting this up this afternoon at Sydney Olympic Park. Seemed like a lot of equipment for just one reporter there to cover it.

6 Likes

Mark is only live from Sydney Olympic Park.

6 Likes

mark the original Olympic sunrise host he got the 7 Olympics bage on his jacket witch is red and gold :grinning: also happy 20 anniversary sydney 2000

2 Likes

Haha just wasn’t sure it could be lit. Will be interesting to see!

Beretts presented sport live from the park all morning. Then, Sunrise took a 7 Sport event of lighting the flame live, which was hosted by Mark anyway. They promised exclusive and multi-angle coverage. It went for about 10 minutes.

Meanwhile, Today featured a number of celebratory segments today too. Despite Lara Vella teasing live coverage all morning at 8.20, they skipped it (maybe when they realised it was hosted by Mark). Instead, they threw to a break briefly with this shot:

7 Likes

Screenshot_20200915-115224~2

5 Likes

Surely tomorrow morning, or Thursday morning, must be Kochie’s last one before his extended leave? Unless it was today, but I think they would’ve mentioned it (or maybe they wouldn’t of mentioned it because they’d be afraid of losing viewers).

With the AFL finals starting on Thursday 01st October, if Port Adelaide happen to be playing on that Thursday night and if Kochie plans on attending that game on person, that would mean he would have to begin his two week quarantine on Thursday 17th September, which is a couple of days away.

It’s too early for Kochie to know what day of the week Port’s first week final game will be, so I think he’ll plan on being out of quarantine on the 01st of October just to play it safe, so as I mentioned he’ll need to fly over this coming Thursday at the latest.

2 Likes

There’s talk that SA will soon reopen the border with NSW and the ACT (possibly as early as today or tomorrow) which means he won’t have to quarantine upon arriving in Adelaide.

Ahh okay, that will hugely benefit Sunrise then as they’ll get a bonus 2 weeks of Kochie in the lead up to the first week of finals, which they otherwise would’ve lost him for that 2 weeks if he had to quarantine.