Sunrise

Did it really though? Anybody like that would be doing placements and work experience which would be much more beneficial than just peeking through a window to see some people just manoeuvring around a tv studio.
The whole being in the middle of Sydney schtick has long worn off for 7.

5 Likes

Well I mean yes you’ve got a point. It was always a joy for a tv nerd like myself to walk past and say hi to the cast after the show.

3 Likes

I wonder if we will ever see the revised Sunrise logo (as seen in the Weekend Sunrise poster above) on screen. Definitely must have been a last minute decision to ditch it if they had the posters printed and put up.

3 Likes

8 Likes

the fact I will never ever see Martin Place in action, if I ever visit Sydney kinda saddens me :pensive:

(i mean more of a reason to go to New York, and see Studio 1A lol, but still)

9 Likes

Me, initially thinking they crossed to Eveleigh later on: “That leaked Sunrise logo! It lives! It liv-!”

“aw” :frowning:

7 Likes

So… anyone got any pics of the new sunrise set?

If there are any pictures…

21 Likes

Video of some of this morning’s content.

14 Likes

The old decent Latest logo

5 Likes

Are we sure WS is still at Martin Place tomorrow? I know that the TV Tonight article says so but it seems odd to make such a hullabaloo like that and to keep saying “last day” if they are just going to be there again tomorrow.

Yes. If you watch the videos above they say that weekend sunrise is there for the last time.

I don’t get how many times people can ask… read and listen!

4 Likes

The hullabaloo today was for Sunrise. There will be more hullabaloo for Weekend Sunrise. :wink:

6 Likes

Kochie and Monique 31 December 2004 hosting Sunrise after the Asian Tsunami

18 Likes

Not a very flattering shot for either.

3 Likes

captured from a grainy video I have…better?
…it has the bonus of a younger Lisa Wilkinson

12 Likes

At the end of the show on the Plaza with Kylie

10 Likes

Kylie most likely would’ve been filling in for Beretts.

2 Likes

Now blocked by FIFA…

Here is recap of all Sam Mac segments…

4 Likes