Sunrise

Given the news that was happening with floods in NSW they should have moved Bathurst to 7Mate and had Sunrise until 10am as normal. You are just handing over ratings to Today.

1 Like

Clock cover up came on at 6:26 local time.

6 Likes

Even though it was a very short program today, I’m so glad they sent JT to cover Olivia’s Wellness Walk. :grinning:

2 Likes

They should just put AEDT under the time since that’s the correct time in Melbourne where they are doing the live cross from.

But I don’t really understand why they even need a clock on screen at all.

1 Like

The clock is on screen so people who are doing things such as making breakfast, ironing and getting dressed can follow the time while watching the show and to know when it’s time to leave to go to work.

11 Likes

Is it the normal edition of Weekend Sunrise shown on three hour delay in Perth, under the Telethon Sunrise name? Or is it a specially produced edition live from Telethon?

3 Likes

Nathan Curry trying his hardest to get exasperation and frustration out of the travellers at Melbourne Airport this morning, and it’s just not coming.

6 Likes

Same on Today. Every time: “yeah its annoying but we’re getting on with it”

I was thinking something similar - for all the headline about “chaos” and later “mayhem” it looked pretty organised.

1 Like

Watching from Perth again for the first time in a few years. The local inserts are still really choppy and jarring.

2 Likes

Do people find Steve Hargrave funny or annoying?

1 Like

Fucking annoying. I switch off anytime he is intro’d.

Friday (14.10.2022): Matt Shirvington is co-hosting with Nat.

Plus Nelson is back- likely to plug his book- but is “always happy to come back as needed”

And:

3 Likes

We expecting any presenters to fly into Victoria tomorrow morning for flood coverage? I’m assuming News Breakfast will have someone on the ground.

Extended show this morning - Today as well. Both breakfast programs using the same pooled chopper vision simultaneously.

Update: Sunrise just finished at 9:20 - flood coverage switching to TMS branding.

6 Likes

Some of this morning’s covergae.

3 Likes

Nah it’s not in NSW or QLD so they don’t really care

Weekend Today is starting early at 6am on Saturday; surprised if W Sunrise doesn’t match that (though not according to tonight’s promo).

4 Likes

Yay. NewsFeed started at 7.54 today, giving plenty of time for proper discussion.

1 Like