Sunrise

Next year?

Yes, Seven still at Martin Place until sometime next year.

6 Likes

I’ve been past the Martin Place studio recently and January 2023 is (apparently) the month in which they’ll move out.

2 Likes

Makes sense… as The Morning Show and The Latest will be on break during this time.

3 Likes

Friday 7th October
Extended show until 10am (AEDT) leading into Bathurst 1000 Coverage

5 Likes

Plus live into Brisbane and Adelaide for a few days.

Also note Sunday’s schedule

2 Likes

Kochie had a minor stuff up while giving away a cruise package this morning, jokingly asked a woman why she’d take her husband on the cruise before she revealed that he had terminal cancer.

Is that a stuff up or just awkward because he didn’t know the back story?

3 Likes

Come to think of it, awkward is a better word to use.

1 Like

Kochie wasn’t even on the show… It was Shervo.

1 Like

Already on Accidental Partridge too.

That may have been yesterday morning as I saw that clip last night.

3 Likes

My bad again, only saw it today.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve quite liked the way they have done the cruise giveaways. The closest feel to the cash calls.

3 Likes

Saturday 08.10.2022
The whole regular team today - Mon, Matt, Sally - and JT at Bathurst.
Beretts (at Bathurst) and Michelle Bishop (at Randwick) doing sports talk.

3 Likes

They did a similar thing with the AFL grand final a couple of weeks ago too. Correct me if I am wrong, but Pell rarely aired the show live let alone took it off the air. I don’t recall the race getting main channel coverage before 9am in previous years.

You’d think they would at least air WS on 7Two tomorrow instead of at these ridiculous hours (not even airing at all in Perth).

Back when Seven had the Supercars from 2007-14, they didn’t show Weekend Sunrise at all, with coverage starting from 7am.

6 Likes

Last year the race started 1 hour later (with news at 7pm). Sunrise started at 7am AEDT (live to Brisbane at 6am etc) and wasn’t shown in Perth.

2 Likes

Are they not doing the same thing tomorrow?