Sunrise

So disappointed that I had to endure that boofhead and a three minute highlights package of the 60 Minutes PM interview every hour on Sunrise this morning. The ONE place I thought I could avoid it.

3 Likes

And incredibly clever on Nine’s part. Free advertising for Karl/Today.

8 Likes

I don’t think there was anything from that interview that would send people flocking to 9 or Today.

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the Mad as Hell version on Wednesday.

Monday (14.02.2022) - Friday (18.02.2022): Angie Asimus is reading the news this week. Beretts is still presenting sport from Beijing.

@MelbTV Nathan Templeton is back on air this morning for the first time since early December.

6 Likes

Sam Mac will co-host The Morning Show tomorrow for the first time.

5 Likes

Poor Morning Show viewers.

8 Likes

Nat Barr while listening to a Koche monologue goes from horrified to a more typical reaction.

9 Likes

Saturday 19 February & Sunday 20 February-

Angela Cox is hosting with Chris Reason.

5 Likes

Michael Usher not available for consistency?

2 Likes

He’s having the weekend off, according to Angela Cox on her Instagram. Angela presented the Sydney news solo last night.

5 Likes

Noticed during the interview with Dr Ginny this morning that the small round table they use is looking a bit battered and worn. Not a professional look.

vlc-record-2022-02-19-08h31m01s-tv.101305020520.m3u8-.mp4_001309468

15 Likes

What a champ reason is, going in to understudy on the show he was booted from… twice if you count weekday sunrise.

12 Likes

I certainly wish he was a part of the team more often too. I like him more than Kochie, and probably more than Matt Doran as well. His journalistic cred is unparalleled at breakfast across 9 and 7 and would be a real selling point.

4 Likes

Are you sure?

He is a human being. He has a family and commitments too…

He shines in the field though…that might be his preference too.

1 Like

Didn’t say he isn’t and doesn’t.
Simply asked the question, which was immediately answered and I “liked”.
I wasn’t aware he didn’t present the 6pm bulletin last night. I don’t live in Sydney.

1 Like

Any word on the return of the Cash Cow?

I mean, that was the better part of 2 decades ago. I think he’d have moved on.

3 Likes