Sunrise

I’m guessing has cut most ties to Nine then now, maybe contractual/gardening leave over? Although I’m sure he’ll still phone into 3AW as a legacy identity from time to time and surely would still be welcomes or vice-versa AW personalities requesting him as a special guest. I thought Nine said they still had some plans for him? Because he had been a regular on not just Today (since he defected from his former Sunrise gig) but also Nine News, ACA, 60 Minutes, etc. Interesting, the optics of this at least. I think a good get for Seven though, regardless of what you think of Mitchell.

3 Likes

Agree, Mitchell is one of the best traditional journalists going around. Sunrise are very lucky to have his services.

7 Likes

This looks new? Swear above and below the screen was steel?

5 Likes

Noticed that this morning too. I think you’re right, compared to a cap a few weeks ago from spw68. Looks a lot better now.

5 Likes

You can see how it used to look in the shot of the car, seemingly before they added whatever light bars to the corner.

More proof that broadcasters pay close attention to mediaspy whining :joy: great job Sunrise! Next up add some risers and stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Now they just need some sort of ceiling element to finish the space

7 Likes

Eddy reporting from Melbourne this morning on yesterdays storm damage.

Mon is on news. Katie is on sport

7 Likes

Good to see.

A few weeks back they wouldn’t have sent her down. Clearly trying to gain back Melbourne viewers.

4 Likes

Eddy is outstanding reporting in the field. Doing a great job this morning.

8 Likes

Neil Mitchell

4 Likes

Matt Tinney back presenting Perth’s Sunrise news.

2 Likes

A quick segment on the roof for a BBQ in the rain and then back to the studio.

5 Likes

They look to have made them lightboxes. Seems it’s a blue sky cloud print above and below the screen.

5 Likes

Sunrise gave away the car this morning after the 4 number code was correctly guessed.

Later there was also the holiday comp

6 Likes

Rosebud! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The online comp form had a field for the 4 digit code, so they knew she would be the winner, on a friday… also they knew everyone else before her did not have the right code. Obviously did this so they could ensure the winner was on friday and not monday or tuesday.

3 Likes

17/2/2024 Sally co-hosting with Matt today. Natarsha Belling is presenting the news.

EDIT Mon is back today (18/2).

4 Likes

Second line of text on all the opening headlines this morning:

5 Likes

Definitely missed Tarsh over summer

3 Likes
7 Likes