Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Agree. However, the reason Oldfield, Hanson etc are asked to appear is to create controversy and makes headlines. Anything for a ratings boost.

About time a newspaper was taken to task for a shit story they try to pass off as “news”.

7 Likes

Are they really apologising for the story or just “any distress it might have caused”? There is a difference.

1 Like

Friday (16.12.16): Sammy is covering entertainment this morning in addition to co-hosting.

Mark Riley is hosting this weekend.

1 Like

Nice use of Christmas decorations in studio.

5 Likes

Sunrise won week 51 by 37,000 winning Mon-Thu with Friday a tie.

2 Likes

And I thought Friday’s show was Today’s worst in months. It is interesting that the regular team is till on air up until this point so perhaps that is also helping Sunrise.

The weather cross today while skydiving was very cool. Anyone know how that was done? Go pro that has been internet connected somehow?

Either Mark Reilly struggled with the autocue quite a bit or they had some inexperienced people writing what he had to say but he kept mucking up his intros.

Monday (19.12.16)- Friday (23.12.16): Nat is co-hosting with Kochie this morning. Eddy is reading the news, in addition to entertainment.

@nationalnews Sam started her holidays from today.

1 Like

Nat is now on holidays.

2 Likes

Who is hosting with Kochie? With both Sam and Nat away at the same time…

@NewsKing no mention was made on air of course when Kochie farewelled Nat ,a guess maybe Eddy hosting with someone brought in to read news or another possibility could be Monique Wright.l suppose we will see in the morning.
As l always say it was great having Nat co-hosting just my opinion but when Nat is hosting the team seems really happy and relaxed.

2 Likes

Probably Eddy cohosting and Angela Cox on News?

4 Likes

Just a question for anyone who might know this… In 2012 a 91-year-old by the name of Joan won $30,000 on the Cash Cow and she became a bit of a phenomenon and then appeared on the show about two or three more occasions. Even as a guest on Kochie’s angels. Do we know if she is still around or if an explanation was given about whatever happened to her?

Here is the link to a news item on her win:

1 Like

I think Eddy will co-host with Kochie until she goes on holidays. IRRC, Monique Wright co-hosted Sunrise when Sam, Nat and Eddy were on holidays in early 2015. So I suppose the same thing will happen this year. Angela Cox is co-hosting The Morning Show for the week so I don’t think she will be on the news.

[quote=“Salty, post:1945, topic:69”]
As l always say it was great having Nat co-hosting just my opinion but when Nat is hosting the team seems really happy and relaxed.
[/quote] Agree. I think Kochie and Beretts like Nat more so therefore it comes across as better chemistry.

1 Like

Eddy is co-hosting with Kochie with Angela Cox reading news.

2 Likes

Mark Beretta hosting this morning.

3 Likes