Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Im not sure that sunrise will air during the olympics. It will be between 5pm and 8pm in Rio at the time Sunrise would air, prime time for finals etc. I could be wrong.

Yep, they would be showing events live at that time.

[quote=“Tv Tonight, , topic:69”]
Seven will deliver coverage 22 hours a day, drawing upon 3 channels (7, 7TWO, 7mate), Live streaming on a 7Olympics app, plus Seven News and Sunrise coverage. Source.
[/quote] Would be stupid not to. It is a great opportunity for additional viewers.

Sally Bowrey is on holidays this weekend.

Rebecca Maddern is still listed on the website.

Another weekend of wins for Weekend Sunrise :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Did sunrise win it’s first week

No - see Today’s topic

Interesting that Weekend Sunrise is rating better than weekday sunrise. And Sunrise winning against Today on weekends, but the opposite during the week.
hosts? content? both?

Seems the pendulum is a wee bit confused at the moment lol. But I reckon it is a mix of content and presenters that is affecting both shows. I enjoy watching Today during the week, but weekend today is a shambles especially with the presenters

2 Likes

I personally prefer Weekend Sunrise. Strangely enough considering its a weekend, I find it goes more indepth into current news and issues.

3 Likes

i am working on reconstructing the old Sunrise set i thought i would ask / check about my basic set layout please correct the plan as you see fit

1 Like

Thursday (14.04.16)- Friday (15.04.16): Mike Amor is co-hosting Sunrise with Sam for ‘a couple of days’. It is good to see a fill-in for Kochie with some news credibility ( a characteristic I am sure will be essential in replacing Kochie) as Larry and AOK never seem that good for the weekday version. Mark Beretta could also be a fill-in for Kochie. It is interesting and great of how talented LA Correspondents Mike Amor and Angela Cox are, would be great at ATN permanently in the near future.

How much more relaxed and happier did Sam appear this morning without David there. Only saw the first hour but it’s the best she looked and performed in a very long time. Maybe it’s David that’s turning people off.

2 Likes

I did notice this morning everyone seems to be a lot happier.
Was a surprise to see Mike on this morning, however was a nice one.

Sam and Mike make a great team. #justsayin

1 Like

I personally love the Sam and AOK team. Shame so many people can’t stand AOK

3 Likes

[quote=“Michael_Grant, post:1013, topic:69, full:true”]
How much more relaxed and happier did Sam appear this morning without David there…
[/quote] I thought she was equally ‘happy/relaxed’ as on Good Friday (when Nat was away), one of the best performance by Sam in a while IMO. So TBH, I don’t think it is Sam doesn’t like Kochie.[quote=“Steven, post:1016, topic:69”]
I personally love the Sam and AOK team
[/quote] Me too. I loved them on WS, undeniable chemistry and friendship however, I don’t think AOK suits the weekday role.

gosh seems like only yesterday people were bagging Mike Amor out as a terrible presenter!

1 Like

Wanting to get rid of David Koch to make Samantha seem happier…

Absolute lunacy.

If Samantha wasn’t cut out for this show, Mel shouldn’t have been dumped so quickly.

Here’s my solution. Get rid of Samantha, her mate Mr Pell, and put Nat in the hosting chair.

Problem solved.

6 Likes