Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Or replace the covers with beige ones so you can’t tell how filthy they are. :wink:

5 Likes

The worst bit is the very end past Basil. Gross.

1 Like

When Today wins Brisbane it’s often by 1000 it seems.

1 Like

I have no problem with the set but Sunrise has had problems over the years with every set becoming scratched and dented and scuffed.
I guess it’s all the moving around they do.
Can’t it be someone’s job to use some touch up paint each week? How about next time, make 2 sets of cushion covers so they can swap them and wash them?

3 Likes

The set launched 4 years ago in 2016 along with the current graphics.

5 Likes

basil is great. i hope hes on the running to replace kochie if he retires

3 Likes

He doesn’t want to move to Sydney.

1 Like

that’s fair - i guess family is a factor to moving and whatnot

1 Like

Not for two days a week, he doesn’t…

Basil is eyeing Perth’s Lord Mayorship. I thought this was just discussed?

2 Likes

What makes you think he wants to move here permanently then? The reasons he gave for leaving his regular weekend gig was that he wanted to spend more time in Perth with his extended family who are all in Perth.

1 Like

Next week’s shows will have the special “road to recovery” theme with stories on people and towns affected by bushfires.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, it’s their fake tans rubbing up against the couch. Sam admitted it during Sunrise Facebook live chat back in 2014.

4 Likes

It appears Matt Doran is on holidays - if that’s the case then it’s understandable given he did fill in for Kochie towards the back end of 2019.

4 Likes

“The Latest” reporter Georgia Comensoli filed a report for Sunrise live from Melbourne Airport this morning on the corona virus outbreak.

Speaking of The Latest - it appears Samantha Brett has given up her reporting duties on that bulletin (she would appear on Monday nights), she’s even removed all references to it on her Twitter bio.

2 Likes

Ray Martin popped up on the weather again this morning. He’s great with James Tobin. Love it.

5 Likes

#RayforSydney6pm

3 Likes

Ray said he is travelling the globe for a “new travel show” for Seven. Why didn’t he mention it’s Helloworld? And it’s not so new.

3 Likes

New for 7? :man_shrugging:t3:

The super font has changed back to blue from orange?