Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Tuesday 2 July -

James Tobin is presenting weather while Sam Mac is on holiday for the rest of this week.
With Eddy away this morning Sam is also presenting Entertainment.

7 Likes

Is the graphic for sunrise.com.au (as seen at the end of the Lucy Durack interview) new?
A finger clicks the outline of the text which then fills blue, and thereā€™s images of devices on the left hand side?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Interview with Eddy in this weekā€™s Who magazine, she is expecting her first child in December and will be taking six months maternity leave.

5 Likes

Friday 5 July -

Nat co-hosting with Sam.
Eddy presenting News & Entertainment and Nathan Templeton presenting sport.

4 Likes

I noticed something this morning, when Eddy crossed to Joel Dry, he was addressed as ā€œSunrise Correspondentā€. Normally he would be addressed as ā€œ7 News Reporterā€. Am I missing something there?

Bianca Stone, by the way, is due back from her holidays next week, if her stories on Instagram are anything to go by.

2 Likes

Basil is currently on holidays overseas so lā€™m guessing Matt Doran could be filling in for him this weekend.

4 Likes

@TFTV

:grin:

4 Likes

Wrong. Though it might be the intention for him to have every Friday off, thereā€™s been many cases throughout the year in which heā€™s worked on a Friday and had a different day off.

2 Likes

Very much besides the point.

12 Likes

I wasnā€™t the one that brought up which days Kochie has off, Iā€™m simply responding to someone who did in relation to an entirely different point.

Koch & Co discussed the elbowing non-story the next morning, now Pell says itā€™s a non-story. Why wasnā€™t it a non-story and ignored on Monday?

2 Likes

You missed the point too.

3 Likes

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of Pell.

Was it a story though? Or just a general discussion and personal account of what happened at the Logies the previous night?

Unlike making stuff up.

3 Likes

Matt Doran is co-hosting with Monique this weekend.

4 Likes

James Tobin is presenting weather again this week.

5 Likes

Jessica Ridley is back on Sunrise this morning after three weeks off.

2 Likes

New 8am block today. News,sport and weather together going for a massive 20 minutes. Then, a return from break with Eddyā€™s Showbiz News.

7 Likes

Good to see.
Iā€™ve always thought there should be more news at 8am.

2 Likes