Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

Eddy’s interview with Chris Hemsworth is on tomorrow’s show.

6 Likes

What is going on in the background across the road from Sunrise at the St George Bank Building? Am I just whack or was it demolished this morning? :joy:

2 Likes

It has been demolished over the past few months. It has been completely out of sight for weeks since they’ve been digging a whopping big hole there for the new metro station.

4 Likes

Just to give you some more info on that. I just walked past there and noticed the St George Bank branch which was diagonally across has now relocated to the building across the road, next to the Lindt Cafe. I think it previously was a Wine Bar.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Friday 28 June -

5 Likes

Sam Mac got a tattoo live on air today!

:ok_hand: This is how you do breakfast TV weather.

3 Likes

I wonder why Amber Laidler has been on Sunrise reporting from Sydney for the last two weeks (Mondays-Wednesdays) when Jessica Ridley hasn’t been on leave?

2 Likes

Well Jessica Ridley was hosting Daily Edition today.

3 Likes

I think she might be taking a short break from Sunrise given she has to wake around 3:00am each Monday-Wednesday.

2 Likes

Edwina Bartholomew is co-hosting with Basil this weekend.

6 Likes

I wonder if Eddy plans to keep up her current work schedule once she has her baby or if there might be some changes coming down the pipeline.

2 Likes

3 Likes

No disrespect to Monique intended, but I think Eddy and Basil work well together.

That was Eddy’s sixth straight day on Sunrise/Weekend Sunrise.

3 Likes

Looking at the opening graphics this morning… has the second line of text always been two-toned and the background behind the top line also two-toned?
There was also a gold line underneath it all moving slowly to the right… is that new?

1 Like

3 Likes

7 Likes

Some nobody called Martha Kalifatidis elbowed her way past David Koch and Samantha Armytage last night at the Logies, so they wasted their time this morning talking about her.

2 Likes

Lol of course sunrise would make it an issue. It’s just a non issue Sam and kochie.

I may be the only one, but I thought it was quite entertaining listening to what they had to say.

2 Likes