Sunrise (2015-Sept 2020)

I think he will be hosting Sunrise on Friday morning then head down to Melbourne after the show.

2 Likes

He’s probably still getting paid, mind.

Are you saying he would get paid to do Perth’s Telethon too?

I’m not privvy to either events, but the cynic in me knows those would both be contractual obligations and I’m sure the network (and their sponsors) would gladly cover things like airfare and accommodation where needed.

3 Likes

It’s built into his seven figure salary, yes.

1 Like

Don’t they host Sunrise from Melbourne on Good Friday anymore?

They haven’t for a few years, if longer. Just the weather presenter now. Then Kochie and Sam will fly down after the show and host the evening session

6 Likes

Which could be exactly what happens. Him and Seven can work out their work arrangements like everyone else. No use speculating

3 Likes

This type of arrangement happens in workplaces all the time. Why shouldn’t Kochie be allowed to just because he is on tv?

Nat shines hosting. I think its great they appear to be going down this path.

6 Likes

Nelson Aspen is presenting entertainment this morning.

3 Likes

Sunrise will be broadcasting from the Gold Coast for the duration of the Commonwealth Games, as would be expected.

Edit: According to the banner in Queensland’s ‘Countdown To The Commonwealth Games’ coverage, they will be broadcasting from the suburb of Broadbeach.

6 Likes

Wouldn’t be suprised if they broadcast from the Gold Coast news set or have presenters for game coverage live from that set

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Eddy co-hosting with Kochie and Angela Cox reading news this morning

3 Likes

Sunrise has its demographic sorted for easter with all you need to know to buy alcohol

3 Likes

I had a feeling Sam was off today as she wasn’t mentioned in the Good Friday Appeal coverage.

Angela should be co-hosting and Eddy on the news.

Good Friday

!IMG_20180330_091248

3 Likes

Eddy should be co-hosting with Ange reading the news.

3 Likes

Angela Cox is co-hosting Weekend Sunrise this weekend with Basil. Sally Bowrey is back presenting news.

4 Likes