Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Why not get Yumi as well and just have a Circle reunion? I really miss that show and think Ten was far too swift to axe it. And with its demise the axing of “Studio Bert”.

I love humour in the morning and The Circle really worked for that reason. Studio 10 just doesn’t have that natural comedy spark for whatever reason.

In saying that Studio 10’s bread and butter is the hot topics and news when required and they do that really well.

1 Like

Comedy? It has Joe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I really liked The Circle (when all of the original team were there) and I was disappointed Ten axed it. But I honestly think Studio 10 is one better, from covering news, discussing/debating hot topics, laughs, celebrity interviews, segments and even Jono’s infomercial hand-overs are better handled.

2 Likes

Jamie Dunn is the guest host on Monday.

2 Likes

I’m assuming he’ll dust off Agro and have them interact with the hosts for a bit.

Again? Unnecessary unless he has some new gear to try out.

As long as Channel 7 agrees. Seven had to give permission for “Agro” to appear on Studio 10’s tribute to 60 years of television. Will they do it a 2nd time?

Agro must still be a Channel 7 property.

1 Like

WTF, You’d think that Agro was owned by the Production Company.

Huh? Seven themselves produced Agro’s Cartoon Connection/Super Saturday Show/Super Sunday Show and related shows back in the day.

1 Like

Tuesday will have six panellists! All five PLUS Katherine Kelly Lang!

5 Likes

She’s back again already?

1 Like

This time for her kaftans

3 Likes

So an extended infomercial. :wink:

1 Like

She’s always here appearing on TVSN promoting her Kaftan range.

1 Like

Where did you see that? I like the “Mega panels”, I think the last time they had one was with all hosts plus Carlotta.

1 Like

Rob posted it on either insta or twitter

2 Likes

Katherine is always a great guest on the show.

Joe is on The Project on Wednesday night.

1 Like

More Studio 10 every day.

18 Likes

That’s great news! :grin:

1 Like

Could it be too much of a good thing though? The show’s last 30 minutes already seems to drag to the finish line, so on a slow news day this could become very tedious.

It also makes it a very long day for the studio audience! And it means at least 2 more (probably 3) dreaded advertorials!! :weary:

Less is always more.

2 Likes