Studio 10 (2015-2020)

At least our beloved Studio 10 will be in the news tonight for the right reasons

3 Likes

The applause from the audience was minimal.
Leyonhjelm is an absolute tool who just keeps digging a bigger hole.

On a side note, what a difference Angela Bishop has made to the panel. Jess who? Hugh Riminton is also excellent.

4 Likes

Hugh has become better with each appearance on the show and this week he seems very comfortable working in the format and brings a lot of knowledge to discussions and enjoys a good laugh with the team.

6 Likes

Hugh Riminton, Sarah Harris and Angela Bishop did a good job interviewing David Leyonhjelm.
Fiona O’Loughlin though barely said a word.

4 Likes

When you don’t have something nice to say…

1 Like

When you are absent to defend yourself, you write a column:
https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/moment-senator-david-leyonhjelm-crossed-the-line/news-story/9556fd32fcb9ecac0345fa8288ef4bd2

I think she was symbolising her distaste for his comments but ignoring him (head-down, on her phone, unengaged). She did contribute though, and would have done better than the Denises who would have stumbled and mumbled about.

I would have loved to see Carlotta or Susie Elemann oppose him though.

1 Like

Ten publishes off-camera comments by Leyonhjelm, who later on Twitter qualifies his ‘apology’ to Bishop.

Hugh is an amazingly talented, funny and warm individual. So much respect for him.

10 Likes

+1 for Hugh. He is fantastic in this format and adds a bit of gravitas to the panel.

6 Likes

Joe back on board this morning.

Friday -
Scott Tweedie presenting Showbiz File.

2 Likes

Saw Jono hosting the show’s quiz segment today. He instantly had me laughing accentuating his daily absence .

Plus, I saw a few shows this week (something I hadn’t done since Angela’s second week). I saw a great development of the show as a whole (could do with a few more tweaks) but more so in Ange as a panellist. Strongly opinionated, which I didn’t expect.

I often find the weeks without Denise Scott like this week are more enjoyable and flowing.

Got to love Sarah:

8 Likes

I just hope she doesn’t turn into a female version of Joe.

1 Like

Do they always agree or do they argue?

Is Joe Hildebrand “Australia’s dad”?

No, he’s Australia’s embarrasing uncle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Dirty Uncle :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wasn’t that uncle @pelican :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Something I said? :wink:

14 Likes