Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Hugh was on until 11am obviously having to return to his other commitments.

2 Likes

Tomorrow looks interesting

Following:

3 Likes

I doubt Angela Bishop will change David Leyonhjelm opinions.

On one hand I really hate the thought of giving this idiot more airtime than what he’s already had both on Sky but also 7:30 / The Project last night, but more fool him for agreeing to appear tomrorow to face up to his comments to Ange that he made on twitter but also about what he said to Sarah Hanson-Young and I hope they take him to task (in a respectful way) and he ends up looking like more of an idiot by his own doing.

1 Like

What an arsehole. Can Parliament throw out this dickhead yet?

4 Likes

That will be interesting viewing. Angela addressed him calling her a bitch this morning and she certainly didn’t mince her words. Shame it’s not Bring Your Mother to Work Day so Angela could set her mother, Bronny loose on hm.

4 Likes

Fiona O’Loughlin on the panel tomorrow too, I’d like to see them let her loose on him actually.

4 Likes

Audio in that tweet is woeful.

1 Like

The promo said she’s on the panel all week apparently

2 Likes

Personally l think this guy shouldn’t get any more media attention, but it’s happening. His comments have been disgusting against women, but l’m sure Ange will handle whatever comes her way in this interview in a professional manner unlike him.

2 Likes

Wednesday -

Hugh Riminton filling in for Joe.

3 Likes

Hugh, Fiona, Ange and Sarah interviewing Leyonhjelm
 oh I gotta see that

3 Likes

5 Likes

He turned up!!

oh he’s actually on the desk
 interesting.

Ballsy.

2 Likes

What a class act sarcasm

That’s enough airtime for him I think

3 Likes

Fiona’s facial expressions to what the fool was saying said it all
at one stage she put her head on the desk.
Well handled by Sarah,Hugh and Ange remaining professional as Sarah said the show is all for free speech.
As Sarah wrapped up the interview she said we are going around in circles.

6 Likes

No-one would look at him as the segment closed.

I wonder what the audience reaction was. Fiona seemed to be getting some feedback from off camera.

3 Likes

A little clapping at the end but not as much as usual l think.
Maybe someone was trying to keep her calm so she didn’t verbally explode at him.

3 Likes
5 Likes