Studio 10 (2015-2020)

I’ve never seen a case of pointing out the obvious like this before.

I think Joe was just trying not to sob like he did when Jessica announced she was leaving.

4 Likes

Why was Jess dressed the way she was?

Because that’s how she wanted to dress?

8 Likes

Thanks. It was a genuine question. I don’t watch the show. Just asking from an observation in a forum. Denise appeared to be dressed up so thought perhaps there was a theme running.

:roll_eyes:

last day of high school perhaps? muck up day? not sure.

1 Like

Just had a quick look at the Jessica Rowe Studio 10 farewell highlights package and I’m wondering at what point in her career she morphed into Jeanne Little?

10 Likes

Sad isn’t it we don’t have those zany characters like Jeanne Little on our screens.

Jess loved dressing up on those theme episodes and on her last episode.
She always provided viewers with laughs with her raw honesty about her life and will be greatly missed.

8 Likes

Pretty big deal for Peter Overton to be on the show!

5 Likes

So I think We’ll probably have guest panellists this week fill Jess’s seat, and then Tarsh/new host take it over next week when Sarah returns. Thoughts?

2 Likes

To me it was a bit overkill! It’s not like she is leaving the universe never to be seen again…even Andrew OKeefe from Weekend Sunrise didnt get this extravagant farewell shindig!

2 Likes

Todd McKenney and Toni Pearen joining Joe and Tarsh on the panel today.

1 Like

If they are going to fill Jess and Denise’s seat with rotating guests permanently, there is no way I can continue to watch.

2 Likes

Why? They had rotating fifth panellists since the start. We know Ita and Denise are part time so they will rotate.

I’d say Jess’s position will be permanently filled by Tarsh and at times Angela. I’m sure all will be revealed when Sarah is back next week. Stay calm and carry on.

3 Likes

Sarah on the cover of TV Week

5 Likes

Todd is pretty much the male equivalent of Jess. But they can’t offer him the role cause he has to film that FUll Monty show on 7

Ita and Jo Casamento joining Tarsh and Joe on the desk today.

Tuesday -

Tarsh, Joe,Ita and Jo Casamento

1 Like

Ugh…Jo Casamento :frowning:

1 Like

They should put Jono on the panel. God knows they aren’t using him enough anymore and he’s popular with the audience.

1 Like