Studio 10 (2015-2020)

(More farewell message to come)

11 Likes

More to come

10 Likes

7 Likes

Didnt Today bring in a panda on Georgie’s final show? They could have got a giant cat.

1 Like

Beautiful dignified farewell for Jess during the last hour of the show today.
Lovely of Tarsh to pop in during a sickie (she had a eye problem) she wore a cat mask.
So many lovely messages and farewell packages were fantastic.
She will be missed.

5 Likes

Joe very quiet throughout the whole farewell.

Don’t think so. He contributed just as much as the others did. He was with her throughout the whole show.

The others who came on at the end were given a chance to say more because they hadn’t been there for the whole show.

I agree - although with Tarsh away…would of been awesome to have one more ‘mega panel’ with Sarah, Joe, Jess, Ita and Denise

3 Likes

In the package where they spoke about Jess, he was the only one not to speak.

They did a whole separate segment on how Jess and Joe kept having wild dreams about each other. I don’t know why you’re trying to imply something else is going on here.

Maybe he’s implying Joe s not happy she’s going and he knows the real reason?

1 Like

:roll_eyes: Are we going to have never ending conspiracy theories forever more?

Sex dreams about each other.

IMO the farewell should have been kept entirely to the last hour. The entire show seemed like a long drawn out affair with messages from anyone who has set foot in the Ten Pyrmont building within the last 2 months.

1 Like

And if the farewell was shortened people would be complaining about that :roll_eyes:
She got the farewell she deserved in my opinion.
It was well promoted that it was her farewell episode so we got what was actually promoted.

2 Likes

I agree some of the random recent guests leaving messages might have been unnecessary but a lot of the ones that had a link to Jess were good.

I think they did enough of current events for today’s show and had a good balance of farewell stuff for Jess throughout the show.

Jess fuel can’t melt steel memes

9 Likes

Hall of Fame post

2 Likes

Are they going to resurrect her on Monday? #ratingsstunt

1 Like

Just felt it was weird that they did a package with all the hosts talkng about her abd joe was the only host not to speak, thats all.

This is the package i mean