Studio 10

How was the show today? Anyone catch it? I noticed the start of the show was much more driven by Tristan.

I also like that they’re going back outdoors for some segments.

Do you know what’s great about pay walls? Is you see the clickbait headline and you go oooh you click it you can’t read it so you go oh who cares anyway, it’s not important. It’s very helpful in not wasting time. Also DM will just copy it word for word in a few hours.

They seem to be getting their groove today. I feel like Tristan is talking slower but it still feels like two hosts talking together which will take time to build that relationship.

The good thing I did notice was it didn’t feel like Joe was gonna talk over everyone on every topic so it was a free flowing conversation

It’s so hard for people to be seen as genuine these days, especially in an online forum, but here we see someone who is writing an openly raw style apology (in a similar style to the rest of his posts), when he could’ve gone with a generic worded apology…

I don’t think the “click bait” claim is warranted here.

People are allowed to make mistakes, and it takes bigger people to admit it, apologise and attempt to make amends.

It’s easy for people to forget that there are humans behind the scenes that take our comments very personally.

3 Likes

Understandably the show hasn’t posted many clips on socials the last few days, might be a good idea to limit posts for the next week or so.

Anyway, this courtyard setting looks quite good. They both look great, and the lighting is nice.

11 Likes

How ridiculous. Replying to a comment is far from being obsessed.

No need to ‘review my membership’, its become an irrelevant circle jerk anyway. Cya.

1 Like

There were a couple of outside events plus the new Host With The Most segment

4 Likes

Have they actual updated the quart yard? It looks like its had a trim and a bit of a make over.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that exactly . Some of the articles about people like Joe are just pure speculation.

joe said it him self in the daily telegraph that he would rather quit then take on a lesser role . so he thought he was greater then thou and high ahd mighty

That’s a lot to take away from a single line in an opinion piece, which was was clearly had a very jovial mood to it.

Would you stay in your job if you were demoted? Or would you take it as a cue to move on?

Yeah good use of outside, assuming they’re using it more as they can have guests in person which they can’t do inside due to Covid

5 Likes

Ratings for Studio 10 improved from Tuesday’s numbers. Even though the numbers are still low, the show also did comparatively better as The Morning Show and Today Extra both recorded much lower audience numbers than usual.

4 Likes

Comparing the show to November 2018 or even last year, this show felt much more lively compared to now.

Obviously we can’t have audiences right now but it actually makes a difference having them there.

6 Likes

The new game they have is good cause it encourages audience participation with them joining the show via Zoom.

I just don’t know why the show can’t be topical. Or discuss the news of the day. You have to feel for Sarah, sat there talking about the latest Nanna on YouTube who’s gone viral for making a fence out of string :flushed: She’s much better than this.

7 Likes

Yeah that story was a bit pointless, they could’ve shown the pictures without the cross to the lady but I feel like you would’ve seen that on Today Extra also - maybe not TMS.

Tristan seems to be settling in well now from the clips I’ve seen posted online.

1 Like

First time for Lachlan Kennedy on the new look show

7 Likes

Thursday’s ratings were about the same as Wednesday and the same as the previous Thursday.

9 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

I actually don’t mind the new format. It’s improved a lot over the space of the week.

I was a fan of the old, but I’m ok with the new.

6 Likes