Studio 10

I thought the same thing.

Indeed. The bitterness just won’t go away. At least Mumbrella reported on how much better the revamp did in the ratings compared to last week.

Screenshot_20200915-165113~2 Screenshot_20200915-165048~2

So so so much analysis and commentary on a show that gets 50000 viewers a day. Leave it alone, let it build and if it dosent, send it to the tv graveyard.

Most agree that There is great talent on the show and let’s give it a chance to grow.

If it does the job for ten and can maintain the audience or even slightly grow it will be worthwhile keeping. It is a great show to help promote their other shows and gets much more than it’s fare share of media and exposure, meaning that the 10 brand gets in front of more eyeballs!

I just wish the constant analysis of every component of the show including When the presenters Used to change daily so tiresome!

Good show. Well, good for morning tv. Leave it the fuck alone and let it breathe.

2 Likes

Yes, I think it needs to be given a chance to find its feet. So easy for keyboard warriors to attack everything and everyone these days. Worse when reviewers and journalists use these comments just to pile on.

1 Like

Right? Lol. Prime7 Local News gets more viewers

You’re so right - in fact, dare I say that all this commentary is actually giving Studio 10 more viewers. Any coverage - negative or positive - gives the show publicity and more eyeballs. So perhaps the analysis is really helping Studio 10 rather than harming it

1 Like

We’ve heard that before.

3 Likes

They kept crossing to Ding Dong at home today and she kept getting caught 10 sec before putting on a fake smile for her segment lol

1 Like

How many senior producers got the ass? I feel like the young ones left are the ones having to come up with segments and think the audience care about Tik Tok stars etc…? It’s weird.

1 Like

Proving there were rehearsals. :laughing:

It’s tough for Sarah and Tamara (the EP). Seemed they personally read all of the feedback on the socials (which isn’t a bad thing actually).

The other week they got 65k, so hard to establish a trend just yet based off a relaunch. And the other morning shows were off-trend too on Monday. Yesterday was an average of 45k over the four hours, which is about their yearly average. If they can maintain that for a bit, even though that is awfully low, it means the audience hasn’t been lost entirely in the transition to the new format.

What does that even mean? Showing that on the show? To prove they screen tested? One day on the weekend before the show went to air? How bizzare.

5 Likes

Nobody mentioned a “trend” and why would they based on ratings for one day. Relax.

It’s all clickbait mate. He works hand in hand with the daily mail.

2 Likes

Sorry mate but that’s absolute rubbish. Love him or hate him Rob’s stuff time and time again has proven to be accurate. Daily Mail on countless occasions has proven wrong. Your argument is flawed.

Rob needed to make that apology today otherwise risk losing contacts at 10 - contacts he uses so he can provide accurate information.

How often does the Daily Mail apologise?!

5 Likes

Your obsession with Rob is tiresome (as it was when you were officially warned for it last year).

Move on quickly or your membership status will be reviewed.

8 Likes

or Drysdale, We Have A Problem… :grinning:

1 Like

Studio 10’s Tuesday audience was down around 10k from Monday’s.

2 Likes

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/smart/the-real-reason-joe-hildebrand-left-studio-10/news-story/1b082960e61a08cf077f3c8654498f95

so joe thought he was hight and mighty and would rather quit then take on a lesser role