Studio 10

I was just coming to ask, what is with all the dancing? Every clip, tweet, video I see, its all just about dancing!

The Tik Tok effect. Many celebrities have spoken about the pressure to create dance content for social media from managers, producers and publicists.

I get that, in a behind the scenes kind of way. But this goes to air doesn’t it?

That’s all Tristan is good for

3 Likes

“Top of the morning to ya”

They’re all trying to jump on the bandwagon in whatever way possible.

I would have to agree with you, Studio10 was so great and a lot of diverse opinions, and it was just something that i looked forward (i usually watched segments behind a VPN when I was in the UK). It just seems now everything about it is a desperate shadow of its former self. Although Tristan is eye candy, (well for me anyway) I just don’t think he has the quality to carry this show as a host.

The Executives really messed with a good thing and it will hard to create something that they had the it factor.

1 Like
1 Like

Tbh I’m hoping for a whole relaunch next year. Possibly a format change and personnel changes

3 Likes

I honestly think this show needs to be axed. Its way past its use by date. Launch a new morning show from Melbourne in the new year. Offer someone like Chrissie Swan her own talk show with a studio audience… plus there is so much more talent in Melbourne (producers / writers / guests etc)

8 Likes

Natasha Exelby hosted with Tristan this morning for an hour then Jess Eve took over.

4 Likes

Was Jess Eva also on Triple M in Sudney this morning? I know Nova Radio (Syd) is next door to 10’s studios at Pyrmont. I assume Triple M is also?

Na Triple M is at World Square.

1 Like

Axe the show instead of changing the format again. Keep the name if they actually intend on going back to its roots.

2 Likes

Indeed it was much better when they were in the large studio and had an audience and the live aspect of it was unpredictable with all the different segments. It was made by people who understand how to make live tv.

2 Likes

I don’t see them spending more money to make a bigger show when the returns wouldn’t be big enough to justify it.

3 Likes

At one stage the show was competitive - so it can be done and I’m guessing on a fairly low budget too.

I’d start over, give Sarah something else to do with the network.

2 Likes

…and over 2hrs in and no one has commented about Tristan & Sarah not hosting today, and Hugh reading news…Narelda & Beau hosting today
no care factor even in MS…

7 Likes

Thanks. You’ve saved the day.

4 Likes

Tahyna hosting with husband Tristan again today.

Jess Rowe made an appearance on the show this morning for a charity.

Stevie Jacobs has been reporting live all week from Fiji in a funded tourism campaign.

Figures for yesterday available on TV Tonight this morning, still way down as the show falls into further obscurity.

1 Like