Studio 10

Let’s take a moment to appreciate the fact, that a morning show on Australian commercial TV has two POC presenters. This shouldn’t be an achievement in this day and age but it is. It shows how far behind our media in general is.

11 Likes

It is great that it is on a commercial station too. Not just the ABC or SBS @TVHead.

Both Doody and Narelda are great talent too.

1 Like

Looks like Craig’s background is different this morning, also potentially from a different studio? Looks to be in HD, Brisbane usually looks much softer.

1 Like

Thursday 13 January-

Sarah and Tristan are both back hosting the show this morning.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Caught a bit of the show this morning. Daniel Doody is great! A real asset to the show and to Network 10.

Just a suggestion though, maybe he could change outfits before he leaves the studio to go roving, as it was a bit strange seeing a guy in a suit flying through the air on a trapeze :joy:

7 Likes

Yeah, needs a few more mins before leaving to do that. He was wearing a suit whilst at a water park yesterday and went down a water slide still wearing suit pants and business shirt. I can see it’s a bit funny, but also would be better to have a more casual approach to his roving crosses.

4 Likes

Good call!

8 Likes

at least he took his shoes off :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Natasha Exelby has also got COVID and it has hit her pretty bad.

2 Likes

Why do we think these ‘celebs’ are posting these videos of their covid positive scenarios? I would think they should just stay offline and do what they can to rest and get better.

I keep seeing all these posts like some sort of badge of honour that the ‘covid finally got me’?!

2 Likes

To inform people about the risks and dangers of it and explain why they have gone missing.

12 Likes

Because unfortunately there are still people who are not taking covid seriously.

mmmm ok. Still don’t think it’s necessary imo.

1 Like

and she’s triple vaxed. what does that say?

Means nothing in terms of catching COVID. She could’ve ended up in hospital if she caught it without being vaccinated so at least it’s kept her safe despite the uncomfortable conditions of it.

Reinforces the message that no one should be complacent even when vaccinated.

1 Like

It says… imagine what condition she would be in if she hadn’t.

9 Likes

So she can’t post what she wants on her own social media account?

7 Likes

She can do whatever the hell she wants. It was just a thought bubble / opinion of mine. And not specific to Natasha, just that particular post prompted a reply in here.

Promo for next Monday

13 Likes