Studio 10

Studio 10 marathon?

:rofl::rofl:

Just offer him the gig as a third presenter.

2 Likes

They clearly don’t want a permanent third presenter who appears all five days of the week, most likely for budget reasons.

2 Likes

If ratings increase so does revenue… get him on board.

1 Like

I also think Studio 10 are trying to replicate the other two mid-morning shows by having a two presenter format. Whether it’s going to work for them in the long run, who knows.

Having a panel of five was a good point of difference they had.

1 Like

Is Beau Ryan still the main “fill-in host” for the Kyle and Jackie O radio show in Sydney? If so, maybe that is why he is not on Studio 10 on a daily basis? But i do think he is great on Studio 10 and the show needs him.

It’s as if giving the show a point of difference actually benefits it rather than it just being a clone of what’s on the other channels.

Looks like they’ll use him as a regular fill in and for features but probably him having to be away for weeks whilst filming Amazing Race (I assume it’ll get another series, probably filming in Aus again) would be one of many factors preventing a regular role.

1 Like

“Rivalries aside”

Beau’s Mystery Box.

7 Likes

Celebrating Angela’s Queen’s birthday honour.

Update:

This is your life.

12 Likes

Sarah responding to a troll

Yesterday Today Extra was way down on it usual ratings, so much that Studio 10 Extra was just 2k behind Today Extra - Extra

5 Likes

What time does Studio 10 Extra start?

1 Like

Extra vs. S10

11-11.30 vs 11-12.03

1 Like

Wait it’s an actual thing?

For ratings measurement.

1 Like

You will note the Sunrise/Today/various morning shows are cut into pieces for coding, which actually makes sense because of the mostly different audience between start and finish.

1 Like

Studio 10’s tv ratings are split into 3 “segments”, going from the tvtonight site.

We know that one “segment” is the 11am-12pm slot, and is coded as “Studio 10 Extra”. What are the times for the other 2? And is the first one called “early”?

3 Likes

Friday 25 June-

Daniel Doody is in the studio with the team making his debut presenting the news updates this morning.

4 Likes

12 Likes