Studio 10

But with the new format the roles are two hosts right (and much less moderating by either), so I reckon their collective experience would have been great, by I guess we’ve never seen them properly host together so don’t know for sure. Atm its kinda Sarah host and Tristan sidekick, but I think thats one of the biggest problems. I will say, no disrespect to Tristan, but its given me a new appreciation for all the talented Aussie TV presenters out there, because being able to naturally read the autocue, and interview people on camera is obviously a tricky skill to master!

Why the hell wasn’t Chris Brown chosen for the role on Studio 10? He’s pretty good on The Project tonight.

But I would say the content and time slot doesn’t appeal to him though.

1 Like

Sarah & Jimmy would be great but hes stuck in melbourne

3 Likes

Oh because he’s overused.

Mullet hosts have better appeals to women and men between the ages of 35 and 60.:crazy_face:

From what I have seen and have access , he’s improving . The story about his wife and her miscarriages made him come out of his woody.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Seems incredibly lame compared to the one they had earlier this year.

Lol watch people attack them for all that touching and closeness.

That’s the show’s opener.

3 Likes

Just curious. for people who host shows like this do they get paid a public holiday rate for today or is it just in their contract to work these days?

2 Likes

I’d say it’s in their contract, which days they do or don’t work. When they work public holidays, it would be made up by having a day off with their holiday leave.

Funnily enough this popped up in my YouTube recommendations this morning.

Obviously the circumstances were very different (given this was rolling coverage), but this is what the show should’ve turned in to. Not the fluff that it is now.

14 Likes

I get what you are saying, but it would still have to have been interspersed with advetorials which tends to distract from a show trying to be straight news.

4 Likes

They could’ve been a good breakfast duo.

3 Likes

Wednesday 7 October & Thursday 8 October-

Lachlan Kennedy is presenting news updates with Craig Bennett filling in for Angela.

3 Likes

Narelda was still at the studios until at least 11pm yesterday presenting the special Budget update. Makes sense that she gets a sleep-in today!

2 Likes

PM was interviewed this morning

2 Likes

Suddenly interviewing the Prime Minister after weeks of fluff content.

I’m guessing Sarah basically ran the interview?

1 Like

Studio 10’s ratings have slowly improved and, while nothing marvelous, are trending similar to before the recent changes. This is Wednesday. Thursday numbers were slightly higher. Perhaps school hols may be part of it but the other shows seems to be unchanged.

Morning TV
The Morning Show 132,000 and 68,000
Today Extra 103,000 and 68,000
Studio 10 47,000 and 43,000
Seven Morning News 99,000
Nine Morning News 68,000

1 Like

Do they do a dance segment every day on the show?
Seems every time I am on social media it’s Sarah and Tristan dancing… seems a bit over the top?

It would have been like having Larry Emdur doing a Price is Right segment every week on the show…

1 Like