Studio 10

His wife isn’t on any contract with any other network, so it is fair to say 60 mins can use her for a story.

I care. That’s why I asked the question. It’s not life threatening but this forum is a discussion point on things that happen in the media.

1 Like

It seems to be happening more often lately (Hamish on HYBPA?, Sophie on TMS). The talent must be signed to the individual shows and not the network.

Maybe one day we will have a tonight show and talent can appear from the different networks.

5 Likes

It’s been discussed before, but locking talent into networks is expensive and unnecessary. If anything it should be the norm now rather than an exception for this kind of thing, free exposure for 10 with Tristian also appearing on the show even though as noted this was likely filmed well before it was known he was joining S10.

3 Likes

Agree. The US and UK have talent appearing across multiple networks to promote shows and other things they have going on. Creates a more diverse talent pool. I know out market is smaller but I never really understood that aspect of the Aus media landscape.

7 Likes

“Medic Monday”

Tahyna made a documentary about miscarriages which will debut on Stan this week.

1 Like

Tahyna appeared on Studio 10 and discussed issues from the Stan documentary

Didn’t realise he was married to Tahyna Tozzi.

Good to see at least some people put some effort into the background for their crosses.

9 Likes

that s a studio

Is Studio 10 seriously just ignoring the fact that the presidential debate is on?

We live in Australia.

4 Likes

Yes, however, there is massive interest. It’s 11am on a work day. It doesn’t hurt anyone showing it.

1 Like

They’re offering an alternative, plenty of other ways for people to watch if they want to.

Could be a strategy in itself for people looking for something to watch other than the debate.

I’m sure there are a lot of Australians who couldn’t give two hoots about what’s happening in the US.

They’re showing it on other platforms, I think it’s fine.

8 Likes

You’re right. No one watches Studio 10 anyway so they might as well do their own thing.

1 Like

I mean, there are people watching but numbers are low and would probably be lower if they switched to coverage of this because people don’t turn to 10 for news.

It doesn’t make sense to cover something that is being shown wall to wall on every other channel, they’re better of offering the alternative and not trying to compete head to head for the same audience.

6 Likes

Did Mornings and Today Extra cover it much?

In fairness, Studio 10 isn’t a news program. Nine and Seven are both into their morning news bulletins before studio 10 finishes. So it’s not really a fair comparison.

It used to be.

1 Like

When?

1 Like