Studio 10 (2015-2020)

um. advertorials pay into the studio 10 budget. if that budget is in the black then it wont be an easy target.

that said, most tv show staff are employed on run of show contracts, so you are right in regards to an easy way to make a clean cut … but I believe that because those staff are employed for Studio 10, and Studio 10 is in the black then it is less likely.

Note, less likely.

2 Likes

TBL final

8 Likes

WIN doesn’t have the countdown clock. Additional caps:

Thoughts: :sleeping:

5 Likes

Thanks for the screencaps. If you haven’t been watching the show during lunchtime you would not know voting started last Thursday. Was it promoted in primetime?

2 Likes

Why would you waste prime-time promoting a flop?

2 Likes

It was definitely promoted in some form - saw a voting ad late night last Friday

If Studio 10 is making money from advertorials…
6:00 - 8:30 Studio 10 Early
8:30 - 12:00 Studio 10
12:00 - 4:30 Studio 10 Late
4:30 Bold & the Beautiful - brought to you by Studio 10 (Sarah and the team hosting a gogglebox like review of the show)
5:00 Studio 10 News
6:00 Studio 10 Family Feud
6:30 The Studio 10 Project
7:30 Studio 10 Prime time live
9:30 Studio 10 late night news
10:30 Studio 10 uplate - uncensored!
12:00 Shopping
6:00 rinse and repeat

Sorry, couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Surely that would require a rename to Studio 24.

7 Likes

Ten Reporter?

3 Likes

He filed a report last night for the news. I didn’t see a piece to camera though. Does he still work for ten or is he a freelancer these days? I thought he was a Ten Melbourne sports reporter.

2 Likes

He now lives in the US for good. He will still be a reporter for the network.

Susie Elelman on the panel Wednesday - Friday this week, obviously a regular on the week that Denise is away.
Anna Kooiman with The Showbiz File today.

4 Likes

I frequently hear pre-recorded reports from him during Ten News Queensland (IIRC during sport).

1 Like

Look forward to this every month. So many innuendos:

2 Likes

I really like Anna Kooiman. Good to see her on more and more.

5 Likes

@TFTV agree Anna is great on the show and it’s a very positive sign after her filling in today on a regular segment that we will see her fairly often on the show.

4 Likes

Love Anna! What a great addition to the team.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Robbo filling in for Joe on Tuesday & Wednesday this week.

1 Like

Jo Casamento filling in for Jess today.
Anna Kooiman presented Showbiz File on Wednesday & Friday this week.

2 Likes