Studio 10 (2015-2020)

hmm i disagree. Watching todays show I just didnt think it felt right. Would have preferred Robbo or James Matheson to be honest.

1 Like

Itā€™s all the work experience Kidā€™s fault.

2 Likes

Damn Jake! haha

Jo Casamento filling in for Denise.

1 Like

Peter Helliar as 5th panellist - awesome!

3 Likes

@markkayne lā€™m looking forward to watching Pete on the panel tomorrow morning.

lā€™m really enjoying watching Georgia Love"s appearances on the show,she really fits in well with the regular team.

Congratulations to Joe and his wife Tara on the safe arrival of their daughter Bonnie yesterday, it was nice to see Joe at home with his son Henry on this mornings show.

4 Likes

Looking forward to Peter Helliar. Really missing Denise on the panel though.

5 Likes

Jo Casamento should not be filling in for Denise. Jo talks over the others too much and is a good fit when Jess is away, but the panel lacks a mature woman. I much prefer it when Susie Elelman fills in. Otherwise thereā€™d other women whoā€™d fit the billā€¦ maybe KAK, Patti Newton, or Noni Hazlehurst?

3 Likes

Jo Casamento should not be filling in At All IMO. Canā€™t stand her. I donā€™t know what it is, but she really annoys me on the panel.

Really? We had no idea lol.

I donā€™t mind her.

2 Likes

I really donā€™t see anything wrong with her being on the panel. I donā€™t think Denise is that great on this show. She can be funny but she also seems to dither a lot and they waste a lot of time explaining things to her. But you seem to be a big fan of hers. Itā€™s funny how viewer opinions can be so different for the same show.

Having said that, I admit my opinions of the panelists has changed over time. I really disliked Ita at the start and thought she always acted too up herself with this group. I think she has changed quite a bit over the years and has really fits in well with the others. Probably has a lot to do with building relationships with the other people on the show over time.

I still think Joe is terrible.He can provide some good alternative opinions at times but makes too many stupid comments and bad attempts at humour and really interrupts the flow of the show. Sometimes he just canā€™t work out that he is in a hole and just keeps digging deeper.

2 Likes

Noted some tension or angst between Sarah and Jess this morning - when talking about balancing being a politician and parenting. Jess took Sarah to task - not because of a difference of opinion - but because Jess felt as thought Sarah was bombarding her with questions and wouldnā€™t let Jess give her answer.

Denise is back next week !:smiley:

3 Likes

@blackbox tweeted there is a new theme song this morning. Sounds interesting! Canā€™t wait to hear it.

Robbo filling in for Joe this week.:smiley:

1 Like

She wasnā€™t wrong about the dagginess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

New ask ita intro too

2 Likes

Looks like the PRIME7 News opener IMO.

They could use this

(Video: @WAtvVideos)

I like it!

1 Like

The team are embracing the fact it is daggy,l really miss the exciting tune !
But like any change it does take time to get use to it l suppose.

1 Like