Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Same hosts? Different hosts? Could also quite easily stretch a good thing too far.[quote=“KICK-IT, post:1012, topic:97”]
No need to mess with it
[/quote]

Which is exactly what straight out expanding it could do.

5 Likes

No 830-11 remains the same

7-830 is in addition

Nothing changes 830-11

Bulk of same Hosts - possibly one or two new.
Perhaps not all
Want to be involved or are suited to the expansion

That could be worked out. Lots of variables to consider. But Rob is a genuis and people
Love working for him he’d get the balance right

It’s a dip in dip out show - no one is going to watch the whole thing.

Considering renaming this thread ‘Studio 10 or Sign @blackbox up for various other roles thread’

20 Likes

Why would the radio stations bother? They already have the ability to stream live when and if they need to. Giving Ten a cut of the pie dilutes their share and works against what they’re trying to achieve.

A morning news bulletin is the way to go, Tim Bailey can do live crosses for weather, and 2 hosts

where’s the vomit emoji here? :wink:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Please not that man

He’s been doing breakfast weather for years…he just hasn’t realised he is in a studio yet.

2 Likes

@Zacgb Why would you do a morning news bulletin - when Studio 10 is getting more than double the audience and ratings that Ten got with morning news bulletins (they averaged under 50k)

1 Like

I guess it’s a personal opinion, I just don’t want to watch sunrise or today, I want proper news

ABC News 24 provides that.

The biggest problem is that people consume breakfast television in bite size pieces. They won’t sit there and watch two hours. They will most probably watch half an hour or even less. That means breakfast television has become repetitive to the point you can’t watch for more than an hour without going round the bend.

6 Likes

Exactly. Ten don’t need morning news. The field is too crowded as is and Studio 10 is standing on its own two feet now.

I don’t like the idea of seeing a full morning dedicated to Studio 10. Feel with chat shows like this, it could get too much (but then ratings says otherwise so far)

Ten News in the morning could be beneficial to those who hate the ABC. :stuck_out_tongue: Like Me. LOL

What exactly makes you hate ABC’s reporting any more/less than Ten’s?

2 Likes

The commercial asking for audience members in Sydney still uses an old photo of the original four hosts (with Joe’s curly hair!). It would be great to see this updated.

Also in the ask Ita jingle, Denise is missing after all this time!

1 Like

yes, yes… this needs to be fixed

6 Likes

Thank you! Love your work

any news on getting the win logo changed or smaller?

Wouldn’t that be something WIN would have to do, as they add it over the top of the content?