Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Wake Up.

[quote=“Salty, post:891, topic:97”]
Lovely way to celebrate her birthday with Robbo doing This is Your Life,lta is a media icon and her groundbreaking career is still going strong at age 75.Congrats Ita and @blackbox thank you it made for great viewing ! :clap:
[/quote] Agree and a invaluable member of the panel IMO. Happy Birthday Ita. Very touching celebration Rob, well done.

2 Likes

I see the lovely Anna Kooiman formerly from FOX News is guest hosting the show tomorrow. She now lives in Australia with her husband

@Awabakal

I suppose I shouldn’t judge already…

I have no idea who she is… is she famous? :wink:

2 Likes

Studio 10 often go “out of the box” for a lot of their guest presenters (and guests generally). I rather like that. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Studio 10 always have a interesting array of guest panellists ,including well known people and some l’ve never seen before on television and also even some who haven’t been on television in a lot while.lt is another element of the show that l think makes it fresh and interesting.

12 Likes

Jo Casamento was filling in for Jess on Wednesday & Thursday this week.Personallly l thought Anna was great on the panel today bringing a lot to the table, hope we see her again on the show.

3 Likes

Studio 10 cut to the press conference of Mike Baird’s resignation for a small part of it. Seven, Nine and ABC still with the press conference which is continuing.

3 Likes

As the flipper states in the capture above, Studio 10 will be doing a special edition of the show on Australia Day from the ‘plaza’ , right @blackbox ? Running from 8.30am - 12pm.

2 Likes

Which plaza?

1 Like

Outside:

Sarah was talking about outside activities so I am not sure if the whole show will do so or just a few segments.

5 Likes

Also from 3rd birthday

2 Likes

That’s right… although we call it the courtyard.

Still locking in plans and working through approvals with building owners, but yes, we’re hoping to do the entire show from the courtyard. It will be a true ‘extravaganza’

10 Likes

Temporary rename for the show as it isn’t in a studio? Courtyard 10 perhaps? :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks, I had a mind blank and for the life of me couldn’t think of courtyard. In saying that, I really hope you can do the show from there as it is so beautiful and would work well for a fishbowl studio. :smile:

1 Like

Denise diving into the wadding pool today = priceless. Is there anything the woman wouldn’t do for a laugh? What an asset she has been to the show since joining.

3 Likes

That was only seen in QLD and WA (possibly NT… not sure). We redid the last hour of the show for delayed markets and got rid of the MIke Baird press conference we covered in breaking news for the AEST states.

10 Likes

Wow, that is a huge effort. I did wonder if I missed that ‘10am’ press conference.

3 Likes

How awesome, love that the show is so adaptable in these situations. Nice work Rob & team

6 Likes