Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Ok thanks but it’s not there.

This post confuses me. Is the show not live on Thursday and Friday?

It’s pre recorded over Christmas.

Really? Every episode this week is pre recorded? Wow that’s an effort!

All of last week and this week’s episodes were pre-recorded but were produced to make out as if they are live, bar yesterday’s show which was a re-run. It is a great effort from @blackbox that I certainly appreciate.

6 Likes

Correct. For 2 weeks over christmas they air pre-recorded shows. These ares shows that are full of new content. If you weren’t aware, it feels just like its live except for subtle differences (No clock on screen, No Showbiz File and No Red Hot Topics).This is also why there will be no reference to the death of George Michael.

For a few weeks the team were doing their live show, and then backing up to do another taped show. Its one of the reasons @blackbox is such a smart EP!

7 Likes

Lol for something pre recorded they could have edited out what just happened then!

Georgia has done a great job hosting. However, if she wants to build her credibility as a presenter, it is time for shows to stop focusing on her Bachelorette days.

7 Likes

I saw Ita’s exclusive interview with Peter Brock’s fiancé and brother for the first time this morning. It was a really great interview and I felt that Ita could host a daytime show, similar to Kerri-Anne/Oprah obviously not Studio 10 though.

1 Like

Agree, great job as host. But come on guys, move on from the Bachelorette stuff!

Hang on a minute guys she chose to do a reality show so that is always going to haunt her with the media bringing it up.

BTW l agree with other comments Georgia did really well hosting, hopefully we see her occasionally on Studio 10 in 2017.

3 Likes

A few months ago someone said channel ten were filming a pilot for a talkshow, does anyone know about that?

1 Like

Here we go, this was in November:

Yes she chose to do The Bachelorette but it was over months ago and she is on Studio 10 as the host. Featuring a 5 min segment on her and her boyfriend, after another 2 mins of her and her cohosts gushing over Lee impacts on her being taken seriously as a presenter.

We record the shows live-to-tape, so if there’s a mistake it goes to air, just like it would on any other day.

8 Likes

That segment was very much the kind of thing Studio 10 does. I’m suprised you consider it a big deal… she was the star of The Bachelorette, we played that up a little, no harm done.

PS, I though she did a terrific job of hosting the show

1 Like

I agree, and said so in two previous posts. However, I stand by my original statement regarding gaining credibility as a presenter.

I firmly believe this is what makes the show what it is and what the audience (both studio and at home) love about it too.

9 Likes

So, what happened?

1 Like

1977 Throwback episode re-run today.