Studio 10 (2015-2020)

It’s a fair question as it was originally at 9.30am but got changed to 9am.

Also, we are re-running the 60 years of television special on Boxing Day from 8.30am

10 Likes

The Promo airing on todays show said 9.30 too…

1 Like

yes, we tried to pick up all references, but this was missed

2 Likes

I thought Georgia did well today

4 Likes

Georgia was excellent this morning.

3 Likes

It would depend why Denise would do a week on/ week off. If it is because of the work load, I would say Ita will continue to do two days and perhaps Robbo/Susie/Charlotta will do one week with Denise the other days. Or if it is because of travel, which is what I believe it would be, Ita and Denise will probably switch between weeks.

1 Like

Yes, I think she mentioned that the travel was difficult.

3 Likes

Hopefully she doesn’t reduce her appearances. She brings such an element of fun to the panel.

1 Like

From what @mirb said, I say Ita will do one week, then Denise then Ita. [quote=“Mischievous1, post:777, topic:97, full:true”]
Hopefully she doesn’t reduce her appearances. She brings such an element of fun to the panel.
[/quote]

As I have said before, I think Ita is great for the hot topics and Denise is a lot of fun in the lighter segments. All five of them on the panel at once, shows how great and diverse the team really is.

2 Likes

A great Christmas show this morning. Studio 10 has become a Christmas Day tradition in our family.

3 Likes

Same here! Most of us are working etc during the week and not fully aware of the show, but this is the second year we’ve all sat down to watch it

3 Likes

@Blackbox, please direct a Breakfast show for ten, heck, even direct their news department. Watching over the last week made me realise what ten are capable of. Studio 10 is a great example of what channel ten is and should be, fun and relaxed.

Congrats on a wonderful year and thank you for putting a gem on Australian TV every morning. You guys definitely deserve a Logie. :+1:

10 Likes

@blackbox Merry Christmas and thanks for your contribution to the forum again this year. Always love the Christmas show, well done mate.

1 Like

Cheers. Glad you liked the Christmas Special and Merry Christmas to everyone here. I always appreciate the feedback (both positive and negative) and I hope we continue to grow the show as it’s been a phenomenal year.

17 Likes

isn’t Georgia Love hosting tomorrow morning.

Tuesday, IIRC. Tomorrow is the 60 years of television special re-run.

Sorry I got my dates wrong. Tuesday it is.

Correct. They normally replay a special episode on Boxing Day. Georgia Love hosting Tuesday, Sarah back Wednesday AFAIK.

Jan 2nd the show returns live.

3 Likes

I missed the Christmas episode. Is there anyway of seeing it again?

www.tenplay.com.au/studio10