Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Sarah did seem to indicate today that some recognition of the 6 years will happen in the coming weeks, but the racing has their focus this week.

2 Likes

Tomorrow (Melbourne Cup) the show will again be shown live around the country from 7am AEDT. Which means 4am start in WA and 6am in Queensland.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20191104-203616~2

5 Likes

Is the show starting at 7am in Sydney and Melbourne?

2 Likes

They ended up finishing at 1pm AEDT today.

Yes and finishes at 10am I believe. Ang joked today, “We finally get to be a breakfast program…”

5 Likes

I really don’t see the point in having Studio 10 commence at 7am. People who watch breakfast programs are not going to watch this.

4 Likes

But if they are racing fans they might choose this breakfast show opposed to others as the stations hosting it.

What kind of racing fans would watch studio 10?

Don’t old people watch both?

10 should be live at breakfast.

10 goes live at breakfast.

ZOMG, what the hell are they thinking!?!?@?@?@?

11 Likes

With Today’s ratings spiralling downward at an alarming rate, it’s the perfect time to give Studio 10 a run in the earlier slot on the back of the Melbourne Cup. Nothing to lose

1 Like

Tuesday 5 November-Special Edition
Melbourne Cup Day Live from Flemington 7:00am-10:00am

Sarah hosting with Kerri-Anne, Angela and Joe on the panel.

With Natarsha Belling presenting news updates from Sydney studio.

5 Likes

Except the tens of thousands dollars it takes to create the content.

1 Like

Show is boring this morning considering it’s been ran at the same time as all the breakfast shows in my area.

1 Like

8 Likes

Almost as if there’s a bit more nuance here (ie: Studio 10 is not fit for breakfast)

2 Likes

I agree that the show felt very dull this morning, I only watched for about 20 mins and switched it off.

There was a lot of movement in the live camera shot of the track being used behind the hosts, looked terrible in the tight shots.

1 Like

Wow, the outside of the studio looks awesome!

2 Likes

Yesterday’s ratings: The regular part of the show rated the same. The “Melbourne Cup Special” part rated higher - even though though well below the other 2 breakfast offerings - a bit surprising. However, everything was a bit “skewed” because of the time differences with Perth numbers very low and Melbourne contributing half the audience.

7 Likes