Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Good point, I’d like to see it run through to midday though. I think when the morning news was cancelled it was briefly scheduled until 12pm but then returned back to 11am, it never aired the extra hour.

1 Like

If Ten were ever to revive a news bulletin in their morning schedule, I think the bulletin with the best chance would be a 30 minute Morning News straight after Studio 10. Then, this would allow a decent lead-in from Studio 10 and would not be competing with Nine and Seven’s offerings.

As for Studio 10, I like the idea of extending to midday (more likely now with the weekend repeats running from 9.30-12). However, 8.30-12pm is a big morning for the entire team, viewers, and the content.

3 Likes

Joe’s best friend Darrin Barnett on the panel today.

Denise’s best friend Mark Bolwell on the panel today.

I like this backdrop behind Ita for her pre-recorded segment, though the RHS looks better than the LHS in my opinion.

Extra super promoting a replay of a segment from last year remembering Max Walker.

7 Likes

Jess’s best friend Lara Mulcahy on the panel this morning not her first appearance,Lara has been a guest panelist in the past.

They made it pretty obvious by saying in the promo “But just who is this star of stage & screen?”

Good suggestion, programming liked it… it will be on ONE.

9 Likes

Sarah’s best friend tomorrow is Marietta Del Vecchio, who coincidently is the Chief of Staff on The Project.

2 Likes

Awesome news! Make sure its promoted so you can be found though :slight_smile:

1 Like

@blackbox so it is similar to the old The Bolt Report. When sport conflicted with it, it aired on One.

is it possible for the show to be semi live into WA, when Clipsal 500 and Bathurst airs on Ten. By airing it 6.30am-9am

@blackbox Best Friends week has been great this week. Been nice to get people who aren’t normally on in the 5th host seat and find out more about the team. Maybe a family week in the future? And whatever happened to having viewers at the desk? A viewers week would be good!

Nice idea ending the show with the funniest moment with the spatula. I think it would be good to maybe have a weekly wrap with highlights from the week each Friday?

2 Likes

With news today of Ernie Sigley being diagnosed with Alzheimer’s it possibly explains why he wasn’t to appear as Denise Drysdale’s best friend as he would have probably been the logical choice.

2 Likes

Very sad news about Ernie today ,l remember watching him with Denise on ‘The Circle’ when they were promoting a stage tour. Denise might mention today’s news this week on Studio 10.Ernie and Denise were a great team we are lucky Denise is still working.

3 Likes

They were great together on The Circle that time.

Studio 10 have tweeted that Denise will update on Sigley’s condition tomorrow.

Apparently Sigley’s family only put out the statement today about his health following various approaches from media over the weekend about his beloved Bulldogs winning the Grand Final. He was a lifelong Bulldogs fan.

3 Likes

Ali Stephenson from news.com.au presenting the ShowBiz file today.

5 Likes

Studio 10 promoting an exclusive interview tomorrow with Julie Bamford & Peter Brocks brother, Lewis. It looks to have been filmed in the studio with Ita.

During Showbiz FileTalitha Cummins was mentioned after her appearance on Australian Story last night,her good friend Sarah said Talitha would love to come on the show and talk about her story.l look forward to this interview actually happening.

2 Likes

Studio 10’s weather flipped in Brisbane was just showing temperatures in Coober Pedy, Geraldon, Carnavorn, Alice Springs, Darwin etc.

I’ve never noticed this before? Possibly an error. I can maybe understand other major Australian capital cities but the majority of these places have no relevance whatsoever.

It would have great relevance to the viewers in those towns & cities.