Studio 10 (2015-2020)

Stop yawning grandpa go and have a sleep! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Obviously yawning caused by boredom not lack of sleep.

A reminder: Studio10 won’t air in Perth at all on October 7 due to Ten’s live and free coverage of Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000

1 Like

sorry, why shouldn’t we celebrate Joe’s news? We did it for Sarah

3 Likes

that background is really nice

1 Like

I agree. It is the panel close to the doors which don’t look as dated as the panels behind Joe and Jess when they are at the desk.

1 Like

Celebrate Joe and Tara’s news for sure. But maybe just don’t promote it so hard. Let it organically come out on the show in conversation.

Undersell and overdeliver. Not the other way round. Obviously you get a ratings spike but at what cost?

I’m burning bridges here as a former employee of the show, but I would have well and truly laughed off that idea in the production meeting if that was presented to us as an idea for something to promo.

To be fair though…that’s probably the main reason why I am a former employee and no longer working in tv haha!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway keep chipping away at it. You guys will be number #1 in the timeslot soon enough so long as Today Extra and The Morning Show continue to run in auto pilot. I give it 12 months.

4 Likes

[quote=“TheIdiotBoxAU, post:556, topic:97”]
Celebrate Joe and Tara’s news for sure. But maybe just don’t promote it so hard. Let it organically come out on the show in conversation. Undersell and overdeliver. Not the other way round. [/quote]
:thumbsup: I agree with that. The surprise announcements are always so much better and you get better publicity afterwards when it happens that way.

1 Like

It should be streamed live on tenplay on this day. Or show it on Eleven at the normal time of 8.30am.

I am all for celebrating Joe and Tara’s news however the big build up in my opinion was overkill.

3 Likes

which it won’t be streamed live on tenplay. It would probably be uploaded to tenplay some time throughout the day

Interesting promo for next week, note what sounds like the new voiceover artist featured:

2 Likes

He did the Wake Up promos in the early days, right?

I quite like the new voiceover, the other night Survivor promos were running with this new voice.

2 Likes

6 panellists this week as the additional one is the friend to reveal all the secrets. The week kicked off with Ita’s best friend.

1 Like

I watched today’s episode as I was off work today, what a great show it is. Watching it today made me realise ten has so many great underused personalities.
I really wish they extended the Show from in the early morning. Maybe have the show from 6-11. 6-9 could be more news and 9-11 could be more chat showish. Or just revive ten early news.

3 Likes

I think they’d be better off airing 8am-midday.

2 Likes

8am is not a good time to start the show IMO. It’s too early for the mid-morning viewers and too late for the commuters/kids so it’s not going to reach either of them all that well. It’s probably a reason why Studio 10 runs a second opener at 9.30am to welcome in the viewers who’ve just switched on.

3 Likes

I agree, people would already be watching either Seven/Nine/ABC by that time. I would say right now they’re good because they’re starting early enough for the late morning timeslot.

Agree 100%. Today had a great energy largely due to Andrew Denton and Ainslie Cahill (Ita’s friend) joining the panel. They were both excellent in contributing to the hot topics especially.

4 Likes