Studio 10 (2015-2020)

They paid for him to be there so they have to get their money’s worth. The breakfast shows does this too and it’s frustrating. It’s why I never want to watch them for more than half an hour.

Yes, but at least the breakfast shows show other news in their news breaks, not just update on the fish, weather and then that’s it.

1 Like

What times were this? Sounds very odd as they never just show one story. Just saw the 8.30 one here in Perth and it had about 6 (and no fish)

EDIT: Just saw it at 9. Very weird.

I have seen the same thing at 10 and 12pm (have seen any other updates). Certainly not using Tarsh to the greatest capacity.

nah, wouldn’t be the only reporter “out” at that moment.

They really need to figure out how to use Tarsh better. Reading one or two stories over the space of 3.5hrs is a waste of her talent. I would start by having her sit at the desk rather than stand in the dark.

4 Likes

Channel Ten employee defending the un-defendable.

says you. I’m not an employee.

I’ve also been confused … especially when you have described your desk which was apparently at Ten somewhere. And your talk of having to abide by Ten non disclosure agreements.

I’ve never made such posts.

As for NDAs, I do recall wishing to protect my source… big difference.

1 Like

My memory totally misunderstood this!

Outed as a Channel Ten employee! Now it makes sense why he was so triggered when I highlighted the fact Channel Ten is shit at news.

you don’t have to be an employee of a company to work there. (I’m not saying this does or doesn’t apply to any member of this forum. It is just a general comment)

But let’s move on back to topic instead of attacking each other.

2 Likes

yes, you did.

Do you not have a wall next to your home computer? I used to, but I kept banging my head against it when I read stupid shit on this forum.

2 Likes

thank you

Friday -

Nataraha Belling hosting with Anna Kooiman Joe and Angela on the panel.
Hugh Riminton is presenting news updates today.

2 Likes

Here’s the full Kyle and Jackie O interview with Yumi and Kerri-Anne.

Absolutely agree with you 100%. Kerri Anne had valid points and yumi took the easy way out by calling her a “racist”. It’s sick. What happened to intellectual informative debate? The radical left killed it.

6 Likes
1 Like

At this rate, she’ll end up with a nightly show on Sky News.

8 Likes